Black painted bike

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malve

Reaction score
Pics?

I'm going black when the FJR needs to be painted if I still have it.

Had a black ZX11 and you know what they say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe Yamaha will twist your arm/wallet with a factory black in 08/09 :rolleyes:

The weather is warming up over here (really the crazy winds are dying down)

I am itching for a ride.

If my work schedule permits I should be going on my first ride of the season in a few weeks.

Right now it's hard to fit in a ride with a 140hr work week.

My previous bike was black. It reminded me, years later, why I swore off black vehicles when I had the black car.

Maybe Yamaha will twist your arm/wallet with a factory black in 08/09 :rolleyes:
The weather is warming up over here (really the crazy winds are dying down)

I am itching for a ride.

If my work schedule permits I should be going on my first ride of the season in a few weeks.

Right now it's hard to fit in a ride with a 140hr work week.

WTF? 140 hr. work week? Are there 140 hours in a weeK? Ever hear of sleep? Finally what the hell you doing riding an FJR in Italy - you got to have a Ducati --

...Finally what the hell you doing riding an FJR in Italy - you got to have a Ducati --
Heh heh heh...you really don't want to go there :rolleyes:

If where you stop matters more to you than the roads you ride...you might be a Ducatista

Stef

PS: Rattling along in an overpriced, unreliable and (often) beautiful machine is not for everyone. As the rhyme here goes "Ducati, soldi buttati" (Ducati is money down the drain)

sorry, best i can do...

412728709_10b07248a5.jpg

sorry, best i can do...
412728709_10b07248a5.jpg

See now that's just HOT!

And I know black can be hard to keep clean but in Southern Cal it is a lot easier than elswhere.

Currently also have a black Armada and a black MDX.

Ping David1300 over at .ws. (something 'pilot' here) His is factory black (Aussie bike) and he has lots of pictures...

Black looks good.

I think it would look better with the silver wheels though.