Blueflame Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickysnickers

Reaction score
I've gotten a few emails from folks asking about the status of a group buy. I am trying to see if we can get one together. I haven't heard anything yet. However, as soon as I find out, either way, I will absolutely be letting y'all know.. :)

Rick

ooohhh yeah,,,

blueflames for me!!!

I would be very interested in any group buy!!

"That which does not kill me ,,,

better start running"

Well, I just could not wait. Those cans are so sweet I had to order today.

JWS :clap:

If your are looking for interest, you can plan on me. I'd be very interested. Those cans look so nice.

Devanator

Rickysnickers,

Are you trying to arrange a GB through Blue Flame or a U.S. dealer? It would be nice to if we get them before riding season is over. Thanks for trying to get this together for the group. :clap:

Rickysnickers,
Are you trying to arrange a GB through Blue Flame or a U.S. dealer? It would be nice to if we get them before riding season is over. Thanks for trying to get this together for the group. :clap:
Riding Season, what's that? :) (Sorry, Central Texas here)

Count me as another interested party to the potential group buy.

Rickysnickers,
Are you trying to arrange a GB through Blue Flame or a U.S. dealer? It would be nice to if we get them before riding season is over. Thanks for trying to get this together for the group.  :clap:
Riding Season, what's that? :) (Sorry, Central Texas here)

Count me as another interested party to the potential group buy.
If we are able to get it going, then it will be through a US dealer :thumbup:

Rick

where were you guys 60 days ago . and i am not inpressed with the tone of the pipes . like the fjr i purchased the cans after reading some of the comments on the overseas site . a couple of things i did not take into account its a 2 pipe system and has a cat. converter , I was riding a kawasaki z1 900 for the last 11 years with open vance and hines pipes .

Ya…if the price is right with the group buy…the BFs are my favorite cans. I like Spine60’s BF pips the best. Would be nice to hear a pair if someone has them in the Milwaukee metro area before buying them. I understand you can change the sound by removing the 4 baffles which is a plus.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to tell you, I will be surprised if you get a great deal. The guy that represents Blueflame wouldn't even throw in the $5.00 wrench that removes the baffles for me. He felt like he had the hot ticket with those cans and if I wanted them I'd have to pay for them. Having said that, good luck to you. Greg

Blueflames015.jpg