** BRODIE NEEDS OUR HELP ** Serious Collision **

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Brodie says he busted his left wrist / forearm bones in two places.... ( compound )... so he has metal rods, pins and screws

holding together. Other than that a hella lot of trauma bruising all over. asked if someone has another AE FJR he can ride to WFO..

The dood is Fooking amazing!! I know he ain't telling all yet, has an MRI scheduled for today.

I told him he could ride Bitch to WFO with Tyler on her big ride Dog.......... :eek:k: :lol: :lol:

Brian, I've got my bike in pieces....and yet to mount the new tire...to ride to work tomorrow.

It'd be more than difficult for me to get away to pick up Brodie's stuff....

[SIZE=12pt]IF[/SIZE] we can get it (we're not family members).

Will the tow company release it to just "anybody"?

Would we need a "power of attorney" letter? Will a phone call from Brodie be sufficient?

If needed, I could take a day off (Wed or Thurs?) and drive down to the tow yard.

Other than that, heal Brodie.

Man, I wish you'd check with us about the importance and need of these physical tests you're performing as a service to the FJR community. They are NOT necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
I spoke to Rays Towing...... They are closed today. They open at 830am on Tuesday.

She didn't know much about the bike and she couldn't see it from where she is at.

Also she said we will need a release from the owner to pick up anything.... thats pretty stardard policy .

B.....

Damn Brodie! Heal fast, well and ride again soon!!!

You have spider harnesses to build man! (Yeah that's right. I actually said what everybody else was thinking.)

:)

Speedy recovery to you!

Please remove the "Head on Collision" part of the title

I thought I was having a heart attack and my brained swimmed with grief almost to incapacitation

My, by far, biggest fear of me and each of us

OK, Prayers lifted...his sense of humor intacted...all good...very much impressed with his attitude after a 2nd "incident" within some months (not years)

I thought I was having a heart attack and my brained swimmed with grief almost to incapacitation
B-b-b-but it WAS a head on collision.

If I read the and understood Brian's quote of Brodie's account, the other driver crossed the center line, Brodie went over the hood and hit the windshield with his helmet. :eek:

Good thing he led with the hardest part of his body (and equipment).

B-b-b-but it WAS a heat on collision.

If I read the and understood Brian's quote of Brodie's account, he went over the hood and hit the windshield with his helmet. :eek:

Good thing he led with the hardest part of his body (and equipment).
I understand

it's, by far, to me, I assume most...that it indicates he's is or probably dead

it was a struggle to open the thread on that assumption

my buddy Mike Bares had the same king of incident kill him instantly 18 months ago

It would seem fine to start the post with that...seems that part of the title reversed with the line he's alive in the post might be a good thang

just my opinion on that

going now to catch my breath

PM to OP sent with no pressure or expectation...just expression my own reaction

OK, Prayers lifted...his sense of humor intacted...all good...very much impressed with his attitude after a 2nd "incident" within some months (not years)

Mike, I will change the title if you will cover up those scary ass white legs in your avitar !!!!!! Can't you

photo shop some color in .... Damn :D :eek: :(

B.....

Mike, I will change the title if you will cover up those scary ass white legs in your avitar !!!!!! Can't you

B.....
thanx, I cracking up at a moment I need that

good therapy...really, THANK YOU

friggin' sarcasm can be a good thing

B.....

I thought that was long white UnderArmor or to match his T-shirt. :dribble:

B.....

I thought that was long white UnderArmor or to match his T-shirt. :dribble:
Shtirrenuppenmeister :rolleyes:

Brian is on his way to see Brodie (according to a telecon with Old Michael).

We should have a better report and assessment once he gets back on a computer.

Good on you, Brian!

Best wishes to you, Brodie, and your family.

Enough scare tactics, m'kay!?!?

Well don't this suck Moist ass cheese!... Hang in there Brodie, sendin' all the good karma I can your way.

:jester: