Calling new 06 owners what's your MPG

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would if I could..... But, you see, I'm STILL a WAITER!!! :lol:

Are you a BAITER? :D

Got the call though so I hope to have it by WED.

Please tell me its better than 17mpg!!!! :eek:

Dunno about the '06's, but my miles per dollar are dropping fast! 11.9 miles/dollar today at $3.35 & 9 for regular v. 16 mpd of 3 weeks ago... :eek: :angry:

Dunno about the '06's, but my miles per dollar are dropping fast! 11.9 miles/dollar today at $3.35 & 9 for regular v. 16 mpd of 3 weeks ago... :eek: :angry:
Damn good way to look at it TWN... miles/$. :huh: Don't even want to think about the 84 Ford F250 w/ 460 gas...

Dunno about the '06's, but my miles per dollar are dropping fast!  11.9 miles/dollar today at $3.35 & 9 for regular v. 16 mpd of 3 weeks ago... :eek:   :angry:
Damn good way to look at it TWN... miles/$. :huh: Don't even want to think about the 84 Ford F250 w/ 460 gas...
Try an 04 chev 3500 dually crew cab w/ a 496 8mpg on a good day. or an 04 crew cab dually duramax diesal (6.6 turbo) 13 mpg on a good day!

$80 + per truck per fillup x 2 times a week.

Try an 04 chev 3500 dually crew cab w/ a 496 8mpg on a good day. or an 04 crew cab dually duramax diesal (6.6 turbo) 13 mpg on a good day!
$80 + per truck per fillup x 2 times a week.

Time for people to start thinking about these,

zap.jpg

B)

Time for people to start thinking about these,
zap.jpg

B)
Driving one of those in Boston rush hour traffic would result in a life expectancy measured in microseconds. On a positive note, it looks like it would make its own coffin :glare: :blink:

Yeah, well get used to those 'deathtraps' there acomin' and none too soon, iffin' you ask me. The UJM 'B' cars are already here, just a matter of time before the rest hit these shores. Gonna be a whole bunch of brand new SUV's and pick'em ups on the used car market, right quick and a lot of peeps with up-side down loans.

RIP, GM and Ford...

TWN,

A Hummer would roll over that thing like a speedbump.... I'd rather take the bus.

TWN,
A Hummer would roll over that thing like a speedbump.... I'd rather take the bus.

How? The Hummers and their ilk will soon be flower pots or some other kind of hillbilly yard art. Enjoy the ride, Rosa! :p

Last edited by a moderator: