• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cardo Scala Q2

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Q2's arrived today & I installed them in our helmets. Bluetooth synch up between the two headsets was easy as was my cell phone. ipod is working through the FM.

Thanks again cougar! :clapping:

Now, I just need my seats back from Bill Mayer... :unsure:

UPS delivered mine yesterday. Positive feedback left for vendor.

Thanks Cougar

You can contact a seller through the ebay, you do have his info in this thread, and see what he says. Sorry, I had him put up over dozen units for sale, but only a hand full were sold. So, I am taking myself out of picture.

only a dozen and not all sold??

I bought 2 myself.

Or were you just talking about another 12.

How many did the forum buy all together.

only a dozen and not all sold??I bought 2 myself.

Or were you just talking about another 12.

How many did the forum buy all together.
I have no idea or a total, since I was making a big fat zero on it. I would guess, In the first batch we probably bought around 15. I myself bought 7. Then people were asking for more, one was asking for as many as 10. So, I called the guy and asked him to put more for sale. he put 14, only 2 sold. He took them out or raised the price. I can't blame the guy.

I would like to thank you for your efforts!

In the second round (I missed the first one), I saw the 14, then it was 12. By the time I contacted my riding friends, they were gone from ebay.

They are avilable at about $160 if you link from the WebBikeWorld review, so I may have to do that instead.

Anyway, thanks again for your efforts. I was just too slow (don't let that get around since I do have an FJR) :D

I recieved mine last week also_OVER

I bought 3 of them and have hooked up 2. OVER

For what I was looking for and the price they are perfect. OVER

I was hoping they would pick up my music on my iphone but it doesn't ( at least not yet ), I think there is a way to fix that. OVER

Anyways once again Thanks to Cougar for putting this together and to the people who Ebayed them.OVER Postive feed back left today AM. OVER AND OUT :D

You welcome Mark. OVER.Check the set up for the music. Mine works. OVER and OUT. :)
You don't have an iPhone then. The iPhone is incapable of streaming music over bluetooth out of the box. You need an iCombi AP-21. I just ordered mine from New Enough for $42.50 + shipping.

I've tried to put in the icombi ap-21 into New Enough search but nothing comes up. Is it on their websight or do I need to call.

Thanks!

if anyone missed out on the cardo scala rider q2 group buy, i am a dealer for them and will sell them for close to the same price. 135.00 including shippingto the cont. usa. just shoot me a pm and we can work it out.

my wife and i have them , here is what i think.

fm radio is ok, not great. the sound is am radio type.

the bluetooth phone/zumo operation and sound is very good.

using the bike to bike is good but the vox will kick in with blasts of wind if your helmet shield is up.

taller windshields help to hear better.

thats about it on my review of these. we have them instock and ready to ship.

here are some features, bluetooth, q2 to q2 communication bike to bike and/or rider to pillion, fm radio, multiple device technology to connect up to four different audio devices in paralell. 3 q2's can be used to intercom full duplex with one another at one time.

thanks, tbwrench.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.