• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cee Bailey Windshield Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jndsa

Reaction score
GROUP BUY CLOSES JULY 15, 2009

I'm hoping a number of the forum members are interested in replacing their existing windshields with one of the Cee Bailey windshields. I have contacted Cee Bailey and they are willing to give us a 25% discount as long as we have a confirmed order for a minimum of 10 windshields. They will not increase the discount for a greater volume, but 25% seems pretty good to me. We can order any sizes or tints that we want, they do not all have to be the same. If you are not familiar with the Cee Bailey windshields you can check out the reviews on the forum site or check out the Cee Bailey website www.ceebaileys.com/yamaha/ Prices start, before the discount, at $167 for the clear standard size. Adding a tint increases it to $178. Oversize in height or width further increases the price depending on what size you choose. For example, if you want a light gray tint +4" in height and +3" in width the cost before discount would be $218.00. Shipping to the lower 48 is $22.00 and they say to allow 8 to 12 business days for delivery as all of the windshields are made to order. If I can provide any further information let me know. I'm keen to get one so I would plan to submit an order as soon as we get 10 orders together. If you are interested, please send me details of what you would like and your email address so that we can sort out the payment arrangements and the timing. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Hopefully it will provide some value to all interested. I had one of their screens on a different bike and was very pleased with it.

Jim Downs

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
So, they'll take individual payments, ship to individual addresses. AND give each individual 25% off?

If so, this is a great deal. I have two of their screens and love 'em both (one winter, one summer)....

When are you planning on going through with it? I'm interested, but it's all about timing. That and I need to confirm shipping to Hawaii...

email sent. nearly ordered one over the weekend. timing of the deal will count for me.

I'm delighted to see some replies and will try to answer all questions raised to date. If you need further information don't hesitate to email me directly.

They will take individual payments, ship to individual addresses and give each individual the 25% discount.

As I mentioned, I am keen to do this ASAP, all we need is 10 orders submitted to get the 25% off. I'm hoing we can be in a position to move forward later this week or next week, but it ultimately depends on how long it takes to get the 10 orders lined up. So, tell your friends and lets get those orders in.

Shipping to Hawaii is $45.00.

If you are ready to go you can get in touch with AVO AGISHIAN directly at CEE-BAILEY'S PLASTICS. The email address is [email protected] The phone number is 1-800-788-0618 X317 When you contact him please remember to refer to the FJRforum owners group buy and the 25% discount. He will keep track of the orders, but it will also be helpful for everyone concerned if you post here on this thread confirming you have ordered so everone can tell when we hit the magic 10 number. At the moment it looks like we could have four, counting me.

I, too, am interested and have $$ to place the order.

One question; has anyone seen or have a Cee Bailey's in the dark tint?? Would like to see it on a bike before I decide light or dark tint.

Thanks,

Wayne

I'm thinking it will also depend on how high of a shield they have in that dark tint, Wayne. Probably one of the big boys would block out too much view of the road. A smaller shield would likely be fine.

I've always wanted to try a CB, but have kind of held out for one to come up used. Seems that doesn't happen all that often, which probably means most people that order 'em like 'em. I'm going to be a fence sitter, at least until I figure out how much this will cost me.

I don't see how there wouldn't be 10 or more buyers. Hell we can get 10 guys to buy dog poop if'n it;s a group buy!! ;)

One question; has anyone seen or have a Cee Bailey's in the dark tint?? Would like to see it on a bike before I decide light or dark tint.
About 80,000 miles on my dark tint +4+3 standard. It's running in it's second IBR this August. Click my blog link and pictures scattered throughout. I'm not one of those that thinks it's important to see through the winshield....although you can still see through at a much darker level.

If I had to do it over again I'd get the exact same windshield...with a Rifle as a second and Calsci distant third.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad i didnt get in on this before I purchased my +6 +6, reverse flip!

We're getting close, but we need a few more buyers to join in. If you can spread the word in any way please do. I tried a posting in the Classifieds to try and get the word out not realizing that doing so was double posting and against the rules. I would ask everyone who is ready to commit to cantact Avo at the email address/telephone number in my earlier posting so we can start to get this lined up and ready to go. Based on my past experience and the reviews I have read I think its a great improvement to a great bike. C'mon get on board, you can do it.

Jim

We're getting close, but we need a few more buyers to join in. If you can spread the word in any way please do. I tried a posting in the Classifieds to try and get the word out not realizing that doing so was double posting and against the rules. I would ask everyone who is ready to commit to cantact Avo at the email address/telephone number in my earlier posting so we can start to get this lined up and ready to go. Based on my past experience and the reviews I have read I think its a great improvement to a great bike. C'mon get on board, you can do it.
Jim
Pull my name out of the list. I can't do $200 right now. Besides, it's warm here all the time anyway. :)

I just placed my order with Avo this morning for a flip with light tint, +4h, +3w. He said we were only up to 3????

After 10K miles, I've had enough with the touring sheild and all its noise. Thanks for setting this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.