• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cee Baileys Gen II

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbanks2

Reaction score
I would like to try a Cee Baileys Flip windshield for my 2007. I always "miss out" on the ones that pop up on the for sale postings, so I thought that I would try this side of things. I would rather try a good used one and not like it than have to buy new. Please keep me in mind if you are getting rid of one. Thanks!

I would like to try a Cee Baileys Flip windshield for my 2007. I always "miss out" on the ones that pop up on the for sale postings, so I thought that I would try this side of things. I would rather try a good used one and not like it than have to buy new. Please keep me in mind if you are getting rid of one. Thanks!
I just ordered a taller one to replace my +4 height +2 width flip (I just got my Russell :yahoo: but I sit up higher now). As soon as I get my new one (maybe in a week or so?), I'll be selling my old one which is in pretty good shape.

I just ordered a taller one to replace my +4 height +2 width flip (I just got my Russell :yahoo: but I sit up higher now). As soon as I get my new one (maybe in a week or so?), I'll be selling my old one which is in pretty good shape.
Let me know please prior to listing it. By the way, how tall are you, and I guess more important, what kind of price were you thinking about?

Tom

Let me know please prior to listing it. By the way, how tall are you, and I guess more important, what kind of price were you thinking about?Tom
I'm 5'9" (and a half...on a good day) with a 29" measured inseam. I'll do $175 shipped for it. (They're around $260 shipped new).

I'll let you know once I get my new shield and am ready to sell this one.