CFR 2009 Registration is Open!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, are we gonna continue the tradition from past CFRs where we assemble in the morning in the parking lot and sing "Oh Canada!" in loud boisterous voices before we head out on the rides? I love that... :)
Yaaa! I get to sing the hockey song?!

I am itching to sign up but I've get back on an FJR first. I've been following this since the beginning and am blown away by the reponse. It will be a great rally and I hope that if it is all sold out there will be alternate accomodations or cancellations available.

At [SIZE=14pt]54 FJR Riders[/SIZE], [SIZE=14pt]2 Non-FJR Riders [/SIZE]and [SIZE=14pt]14 Pillions [/SIZE]for [SIZE=36pt]70 Confirmed Registrations[/SIZE]

in the first 48hrs of Registration, we are overwelmed by the amazing response. :yahoo:

Thank you all for the amazing response! It reinforces that our efforts are worthwhile!
It's the LOCATION....can't wait to get back up there. :eek: :D

I just talked with Nicole at the hotel. There are only 3 rooms left......

....I'm just sayin'! :blink:

Methinks the CFR committee should start searching for the overflow sleeping arrangements. :unsure:

Never mind O.M., I squeaked in and got my own room.

I think there is just one room left; queen bed, kitchenette, and a futon.

Can't wait to see old friends and make new ones!

Last edited by a moderator:
At [SIZE=14pt]54 FJR Riders[/SIZE], [SIZE=14pt]2 Non-FJR Riders [/SIZE]and [SIZE=14pt]14 Pillions [/SIZE]for [SIZE=36pt]70 Confirmed Registrations[/SIZE]

in the first 48hrs of Registration, we are overwelmed by the amazing response. :yahoo:

Thank you all for the amazing response! It reinforces that our efforts are worthwhile!
It's the LOCATION....can't wait to get back up there. :eek: :D
Yah..the location....and the people, eh!

I just got a roomie (he is yet to register).

Sorry, Barb! :rolleyes:

Hey, my accommodations for the trip out to BC and back showed up today.

So naturally, I had to set it up in the house - jeez, I dunno whats buggin' my downstairs neighbours. Like how are you supposed to put a tent up without staking the corners.. sheeesh.. Tent, sleeping bag and therma-rest! Sweet!

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

But I guess lighting the campfire was a bit much, I'll even give'm that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.