CFR 2010 Official Announcement

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely in...Mary (my wife) has even expressed interest in coming along. Hitting the East coast for at least a week (either before or after) is also in the cards (maybe 2-up, maybe solo).

Chris

Damn........I'm already excited......it's going to be a looooooooooooong winter.

Cloverleaf.jpg

They have one of those in Saskatchewan? Wooooo hooooo I'm going back! :yahoo:

I'm definitely in...Mary (my wife) has even expressed interest in coming along. Hitting the East coast for at least a week (either before or after) is also in the cards (maybe 2-up, maybe solo).
Chris

Damn........I'm already excited......it's going to be a looooooooooooong winter.
Holy carp Chris... you are member # 980 and you have posted only 46 times? I'm member 14 thousand and something! I'm in Calgary too. We should get together for a beer! PM'd my contact info.

It is looking good, real good boys and girls. Now, if I were to take the L O N G way, I might get a few more twisties to make the ride a little more interesting. I have crossed the continent a few times and dipping south into the 'merican states might provide a little more excitement than the drone through the prairies and northern Ontario. It is marked on the calendar for two weeks! Yee haa, good work Chris.

Now that I've read five pages of reasons to make this meet. Racetrack ?, massauges, dance lessons, great scenery, good company, excellant accomodations .... We will do our best to make it this year. Starting the fund this week. Let's see if I take 100 bucks off each paycheck x 7 months equals... ;)

Now that I've read five pages of reasons to make this meet. Racetrack ?, massauges, dance lessons, great scenery, good company, excellant accomodations .... We will do our best to make it this year. Starting the fund this week. Let's see if I take 100 bucks off each paycheck x 7 months equals... ;)
Whatever you do, do not do a google search for Tremblant and race track :dribble: Theirs also another just north of Montebello.

St. George, hey, your like 5 minutes away from my sisters place off of Valens Rd. by Westover.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=36pt]In Quebec in case you haven't heard ........oiseau ? is the word! (bird in French)[/SIZE]

Yes Bungie.. we are close to family. Not to hijack but PM me or e-mail the next time your in town. That goes for the rest of you as well. The St. George Arms has good wenches and better beer. Anyone want to help upgrade a tired old suspension this winter ? [email protected]

I look forward to it. Chris let me know if there is anything I can help with. I don't know if someone needs to scout out dancing clubs but really if there is anything I can do!!!

gypsy

Look forward to it, looks like there will be at least a few people to ride home with. err with whom to ride home.

It's starting to sound like there is going to be a few from the east going to be at CFR.... (altantic provinces) :yahoo:

This year I'll be from the west! :lol: And so close to home.

Last edited by a moderator: