Cheap ass farkles.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FU, it's friday! I was refering to the craftsmanship, not the idea! A little workmanship gos along way. :assassin:
Touche.

However, these farkles (except for the helmet lock) were originally intended for a temporary fix. I replaced the paper visor for electrical tape... for me is a better option because I can move the height however and whenever. When winter comes I'll be planning to install the avcc and pretty-up the rad guard.

I'd rather be riding with something cheap-looking than riding without.

I'm with roadrunner in spirit, here is another cheap radiator cover:
IMG_0010.jpg

What it didn't cost in cash it did cost in the time and effort of disassembling the front cowling.
This rad guard looks like debris is not the only thing it blocks. How much higher is your temp gage running? This has been the primary reason I've abstained from adding a rad guard, being stuck in damn Floriduh and all.

Touche.

I'd rather be riding with something cheap-looking than not riding.

There, fixed it for ya!

And I thought I had found a forum without a-holes. I'm a do it yourself guy and a lot of my functional stuff doesn't really look good, but it works! I say good on somebody that can make something to make something easier, and piss on the one who condems the effort. Just my .02, I could be wrong....