• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

-CLOSED- Heli Tour Performance GB

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CMB, Jeffjrae and dingrr had been added to the list. Just one away for the 10% discount!! Get the word out to other forum members.

As stated in the first post, if you want to be added to the list please be sure you're committed to buy. When the group reaches their desire discount level, Heli will need everyone to call in with their order at the same time. Again, it's important to your group to be committed because if someone gets flaky and drops out, it may cause the group discount to either drop to the next level or be removed. Of course none of this will matter if you have over 10 paying members. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris,

What about altering the title of the thread so it states that this is a new group buy? That might help to get the word out and get us over the 10 mark. Just a thought.

Chuck

Chris,
What about altering the title of the thread so it states that this is a new group buy? That might help to get the word out and get us over the 10 mark. Just a thought.

Chuck

Chuck,

"Edit" won't let me modify the heading. It will however let you modify the contents of the post. If I missed how to do this please let me know so I can change the title.

Thanks,

Chris

:clapping: Wow, You folks already have 5 members committed so you are at the 10% discount range!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Or have a moderator split it off into a whole new thread.

Guys feel free to contact the moderator yourselfs and have it split or feel free to start a new Heli Group Buy topic and cut & paste this post: Heli Group buy.

I have emailed slapnpop @ fjrforum.com and I have also directly PM one the moderators and have not heard back as to why I continue to get this error: "Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum." I don't know why this permission would of been taken away from me, so I'm hoping it just some type of mistake made in my Admin profile. Other than that I don't know what else to tell you all.

There are others interested over at pashnit; would they be able to order and get the part to fit their bikes? For instance a Suzuki Hayabusa or a 97' YZF1000R "Thunderace"? Could they register here and get on the list?

There are others interested over at pashnit; would they be able to order and get the part to fit their bikes? For instance a Suzuki Hayabusa or a 97' YZF1000R "Thunderace"? Could they register here and get on the list?

I emailed Heli this:

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for allowing the group buy. We already have 5 members signed up!!

One question, some of the member own other bikes (other than a FJR, I know it's hard to believe :) ) and have an interest in purchasing a Heli Bar from our group buy. Would you be able to extend the discount to them? When I say discount, I mean the 10% or 15% off (of course this % depends on the participation) the retail price of their particular bike's application.

Thanks again,

Chris

I will let you know as soon as I hear back from them.

I am very interested in this. Is there anyone in the San Diego area that has one I can look at on the bike? I am having trouble getting the $300 bucks approved by the appropriations committee.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.