Closing registration on April 29!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrchik

Just a girl in the world, having rode 3 FJRs
Reaction score
Alrighty everyone, time to decide. If your contemplating coming out to SFO 10, you have one week left. The hotel wants to wrap things up and I need to start creating your badges and stuff.

[SIZE=18pt]3 weeks until party time!![/SIZE] :yahoo: :clapping:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last day folks! I'm closing up the ticket window tonight, right after Javier is done rubbing me down.

Looks like a much smaller group this year.

Is it the economy or the memory of last years rain?

I'm looking forward to first out of town trip this year (on the FJR).

Leaving Memphis area Thursday morning if anyone wants to tag along.

See you in Eureka!

Yeah I have been wondering the same thing for a coupla months now and I have no idea, I haven't received any feedback from anyone not coming as to why. It's very, very disappointing to me. Obviously I can't control the weather but I did the right thing by moving it off of this weekend, as it looks like another pretty wet one in ES. Hopefully our weekend will be brighter and dry!

Last weekend here in N. AR it poured and we're to get more of it this weekend. It can't rain every bloody weekend.

Yeah I have been wondering the same thing for a coupla months now and I have no idea, I haven't received any feedback from anyone not coming as to why. It's very, very disappointing to me. Obviously I can't control the weather but I did the right thing by moving it off of this weekend, as it looks like another pretty wet one in ES. Hopefully our weekend will be brighter and dry!
AR is a tossup in spring...

I think times are tough all over...

Ya do what ya can, and let the chips fall where they may...

Even when wet ES is purdy fun. IMO... :)

I agree. Love the town. Lot's to do if it's raining. See you there.

GP

Sorry i wont be there this year to get you in trouble! :lol:

Am still waiting to see if I can get the time off. The boss, actual boss is dragging his feet. Would hope to know tmrw. :unsure: To Late???? Still going to come if I get the time off. Didn't think would close registration already!!!!!

Reble9mm

Am still waiting to see if I can get the time off. The boss, actual boss is dragging his feet. Would hope to know tmrw. :unsure: To Late???? Still going to come if I get the time off. Didn't think would close registration already!!!!! Need to save some money of the trip anyway so won't be staying at the BEst Western.

Reble9mm

Am still waiting to see if I can get the time off. The boss, actual boss is dragging his feet. Would hope to know tmrw. :unsure: To Late???? Still going to come if I get the time off. Didn't think would close registration already!!!!! Need to save some money of the trip anyway so won't be staying at the BEst Western.
Reble9mm
Hey Reble, if your boss is the one holding up the decision, then let me know when you get an answer and we'll get you registered/meals paid for. I won't deny someone the rally because of something out of their control when they are trying to make it, so if anyone else is in this position too, please let me know! Just PM me when you know if your coming.

Last edited by a moderator: