Corbin and Sargent Seats

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slo-ride

slo-ride
Reaction score
I'm considering purchasing a Corbin or Sargent seat based on the reviews here. However, I was wondering if my seat height will still be adjustable. It seems that I read somewhere that either the Sargent or Corbin seat was not adjustable because they had "optimized" it so a rider would not need to adjust it. Well, I'm tall and lanky so I like to adjust mine up and down on long rides.

Does anyone know if they remain adjustable?

Thanks.

I'm considering purchasing a Corbin or Sargent seat based on the reviews here. However, I was wondering if my seat height will still be adjustable. It seems that I read somewhere that either the Sargent or Corbin seat was not adjustable because they had "optimized" it so a rider would not need to adjust it. Well, I'm tall and lanky so I like to adjust mine up and down on long rides.

Thanks.

My Corbin is not adjustable.

Thanks.

Crap. Looks like Corbin will not be an option for me.

Thanks.
The Sargent on my 2005 is not adjustable.

Thanks.

I bought the Sargent as I too didn't want to loose the height adjusment. Don't worry about buying a Sargent. It's as comforatble as the Corbin I had on my FJ1200. I think the Sargent was a bit cheaper. Quality is top notch too. No regrets

Thanks.

I bought the Sargent as I too didn't want to loose the height adjusment. Don't worry about buying a Sargent. It's as comforatble as the Corbin I had on my FJ1200. I think the Sargent was a bit cheaper. Quality is top notch too. No regrets

Take a look at russell seats, the most comfortable especially for long rides

Thanks.
The Sargent on my 2005 is not adjustable.
Ain't ALL 2005s "not adjustable"?

Jes sayin'.

The Corbin on my 07 is not adjustable, however it IS significantly LOWER than stock if that helps you. (The "spacer" for adjustment is NOT used with a Corbin) :rolleyes: