Covered Bridges of Southern NH - 2010

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was my pleasure, Paul. Seriously.

I'm always looking for an excuse to get out and ride around on the FJR, take little hikes up to awesome views, eat good food with great company, etc.

Believe me, it was no hardship on my part... ;)

Fred when I see Brandon Again I will have a chat with him about group riding

and thanks for putting together a great trip.

George

Thanks very much, George. It was great to see you again.

And I'm really glad you aren't taking all of the criticism of Brandon's behavior personally.

I think I can speak for everyone else, that we all like riding with you,

even if you do bring along some wacky friends :rolleyes:

...I think I can speak for everyone else, that we all like riding with you, even if you do bring along some wacky friends
No stranger than the last 'Busa interloper that joined a previous Covered Bridges ride. Is it the bike that draws that kind of personality or the personality that draws them to that bike?

So far we have have only had one minor glitch in -- how many rider miles? We have a great track record for safety and definitely want to keep it that way. Our only 'incident' was caused by a road hazard during the White Mountain phase of the weekend long ride. The rider was 3/4 responsible conscientious in wearing all the right gear and 3/4 of his body only received bumps; the unprotected parts didn't fare as well. I would hate to have a rider in our group incur a preventable accident and/or preventable personal injuries.

I hope to get to our pixs before the end of the week and get some posted. I just hate it when work gets in the way of my motorcycle activities :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
One should always try to get their pictures download and posted before the ionbeams.

Posting them up afterwards makes them all look so crappy. :lol:

Looking forward to them. ;)

Darn. Sure wish we had scheduled this ride this weekend.

The weather is looking awesome and the foliage has really popped.

Ah well, next year...

Ah well, next year...
Could be worse. Last week I started a knee problem that led me into an odd maneuver with my FJR which ended in a Class 2 Hamstring Pull yesterday. I didn't think I was going to be able to get my bike home. And now, I @$#%^&* can't ride on this beautiful weekend. Don't even think of asking me if I want to go climb Mt. Kearsarge :dribble:

Alan, If it's any consolation, the nice lady at the Rollins entrance warned me to stay away from there this weekend. It will be packed with Massholes and Rhodies, cheek by jowl. Dan

Ah well, next year...
Could be worse. Last week I started a knee problem that led me into an odd maneuver with my FJR which ended in a Class 2 Hamstring Pull yesterday. I didn't think I was going to be able to get my bike home. And now, I @$#%^&* can't ride on this beautiful weekend. Don't even think of asking me if I want to go climb Mt. Kearsarge :dribble:
Sorry to hear of this. Hope you can get it back into shape soon, before you have to trade your bike keys for a snow shovel.

Alan, If it's any consolation, the nice lady at the Rollins entrance warned me to stay away from there this weekend. It will be packed with Massholes and Rhodies, cheek by jowl. Dan
It would have been almost worth the crowd. What a beautiful weekend.

I tried to balance things out some by going down to L'il Rhodie on Saturday to visit "the boy".