Custom Jacket

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJR-Kevin

Reaction score
I have this cool custom Yamaha FJR1300 jacket that I got in Japan. This price includes shipping via first class mail to the 48 lower states only. $85.00

I hope the photo shows. The size says XXL but it is more like an XL in the states sizes.

Front:

kuma34649jp-img562x488-111504319310.jpg

Back:

kuma34649jp-img519x483-111504320810.jpg

If interested PM me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a link, e-mail, # from where you got that jacket??? I'm sure a lotta people would like that......

ZZZZZZZ

NEED INFO!!!!! I have to have one!!! Where can I get one??? :dribble:

I want on for sure!! Where do I send the CASH!!!!!!! :bleh: :p

That is a totally awesome jacket. Where can we order it. I need about a 4X myself.

Wow! I knew you guys would like this jacket. I have a deal pending now so please hold-on a bit. Skippy you have seconds if the deal doesn't happen with the person that connected me first.

I'll be connecting the person I got the jacket from to see if I can get more. Standby for that too. Thanks.

I'm in for an American Large... prolly Asian x-large. We would appreciate a URL to order from. Thanks.

What is the material of the jacket? If it was a Gore-Tex material I would be in for it as well. Funny how all the printing is in English.....

How 'bout an enterprising FJR guru robbing the artwork for a long-sleeve t-shirt? A person could wear that anywear and look suave & debonaire among the masses. Anybody? Slap? You out there, man? I'd be down for at least a couple.

Could someone just get in touch w/ Cyprus about it? If we had a bunch of folks ready, maybe a dealer or someone could just import them?

I'm in, too!!!!!

Asian XL for me, I guess.

You can even leave the Japan logo stuff on the breast, just to add character. In fact, you could add MORE logos, even IN JAPANESE for character. VERY nice!

Contrary to what I've written before, it turns out these jackets run pretty well true to size. I wear an L and an XL was WAY too big on me... Just a heads up.