Custom Jacket

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys for the delay. I still haven't asked the guy that sells the jackets if I can buy a bunch more. He doesn't speak English so I will have to ask my wife to call him up. Please stand-by a few more days.

Was thinking I could sell them for the same price in my first post and donate $5 per jacket for this website. Who do I connect for that?

Anyway, the reason I'm selling this jacket is because it's a bit big on me. I already have a new one that fits great. The jacket is made of a cotton/polyester blend I think. There isn't a tag inside to check but that what my wife says it is. There are a few different styles of this jacket too so I will post a few photos of that one too.

Anyway, that's it for now.

FJR-Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a photo of the slightly different jacket.

Front:

FJRJacket3.jpg

Back:

FJRJacket4.jpg

I should know something in a few days. I don't want to promise anything yet. So please be patient. Thanks all.

FJR-Kevin

To get a better idea of what size we should order, maybe you could offer us some insight to gage by: The XL fits you perfect. What is your chest size and arm length? Would the jacket come in Tall sizes? :secret:

Sir, please, may I have another? :clap:

I'd guess a lot (80%?) of FJR owners would love to have one.

I have an anniversary coming up. I'll buy two, give one to Cathy and tell her the other is her gift to me!

Joe

I'm back. The jacket is sold. Sorry about my disrespectful tone in my earlier post. I went back and edited it. I guess I get a little tweaked when my trustworthiness is in question. I should have understood the buyers concern better. Anyway, we are all squared up now. Thank you sir and I hope you like the jacket when it arrives.

OK...let's see. I better make sure I can get more jackets before I do anything else. Please be patient FJR brothers & sisters. :hyper:

Since I've bought an '03 and an '04, and didn't get so much as a hat... Well, Cypress does have my address. They can just send me one of those jackets, size large, please. :D

Please be patient FJR brothers. :hyper:
sighhhh, here we go again. :angry: Mister, there are sistas out here, too! :D

i'm in , too...

it's kinda wierd, i sneer at those that buy any item with a cat or butterfly on it, but i have no problem bying most anything with an fjr on it... go figure...

Wow, 3 or 4 guys (or a couple of sistas) on FJR's wearing those jackets could take over entire towns !

I'm in for one of the FJR sleeve versions in a US large when you get this worked out.

Can post the photos side by side so that we can compare the different styles......They look the same to me.