Custom Jacket

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can post the photos side by side so that we can compare the different styles......They look the same to me.
kuma34649jp-img562x488-111504319310.jpg

FJRJacket3.jpg

kuma34649jp-img519x483-111504320810.jpg

FJRJacket4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the one with the "FJR1300 YAMAHA" vertical up the sleeve. I'm in for a Medium (I think?) or maybe Large? Do we need a sizing chart? :lol:

WOWZA!!!!!! :dribble: :dribble:

I gotta have one!!

american XXL for me!!

is there any info on who manufactures them??

is it produced by Yamaha ???

Kevin-san, how much of the graphics is embroidered and how much is "iron on"? It's hard to tell from the pics. If all that stuff is stitched, man that's a great price for those jackets.

Yes, some kind of sizing chart would be great. Those Asian clothes can run pretty small.

The first offered jacket appears blue. Are they both blue, or is the alternate jacket in black? Hard to tell from the pics on my screen. Maybe different colors available?

Standing by, hoping to hear good news from Yokosuka, Japan!

BTW, Kev, are you over there with the fleet?

:p Sweet. Im in for a XXL . Im a regular XL. Just let me know when and where.

Thanks, Dan

Count me in for at least an xxl...............im burning my members only jacket as we speak B)

I forgot to tell you I'd like an XL (american size). Let me know if you pull it off or need any more info.

I'll take a xxl and pop an extra $10 on for your hassle!! Greg :bleh:

Looks similar to the coats "Siam Seller" is dealing on ebay...(Rossi, Repsol, Suzuki, Kawi) You name it...Chuckaha

OK, I'm back. My wife tried to call the guy that makes the jackets and I emailed him twice and so far no luck. It doesn't look good so far. I will keep trying to get a hold of this guy. Maybe in a few more days.

Kevin, what brand is the jacket? Any idea of the "model" or "style"? If it doesn't work out at your end, perhaps we can find someone else to stitch them up for us!

Love 'em! Except can you get one in white? And without all the writing, except the phrase "Rad is the coolest"? And if it said Honda instead, that would be great. With gold braid. And angel bells on the zipper. That would really be cool. And Catherine Zeta Jones in nude profile on the back. Great! Other than that, I love it!!

Jacket came in today, and it looks better than in the pictures, the XXL fits just like an American XL.

Can't find any lables that show where it is from though.

Thanks Kevin, for a wonderful transaction.

Skippy