Custom Jacket

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 6'2" tall, weigh 220#, wear shirt size 18/33" and my XL sized jacket fits me perfectly (my zipper is also on the correct side :beee: ). Seller did all that was promised at a decent price, and the jacket will be suitable for Spring and Fall wearing. I hope this info helps those who are considering buying his jacket.

JW

Hey Jim,

Got mine today and am very happy with it. Good buy.

BTW, a while back I reported that the jacket had not come in after 2 weeks.

Turns out the courier screwed up, but our friend Zirin followed up impeccably.

Since I was about to embark on a Far Eastern trip, he shipped it to me again (this time to a hotel in Hong Kong) where I just picked it up.

Well done, Zirin! :clap:

Stef

Just checking the response, I'm glad everyone (i think?) is happy with the jacket. Would have hated to set the deal up with a guy that couldn't deliver, but all turned out well. Nice jacket and a good guy to deal with.

Just checking the response, I'm glad everyone (i think?) is happy with the jacket. Would have hated to set the deal up with a guy that couldn't deliver, but all turned out well. Nice jacket and a good guy to deal with.

OK, so WHO is everyone going with? Zirin5555 or Siamseller? Who has the better quality? what are the prices? Do I have to go into ebay everyday to see of the jacket is available??? :blink:

Got a little confusing in this thread....

Thanks guys! :D