cycleport/motoport users questions

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on being a *good* boy and receiving your just rewards from Santa. The CyclePort gear is pretty stiff, but does loosen up with wear. Definitely take it to a laundromat and follow Wayne's washing instructions, that will help a bit.

As far as getting into the pants...I unzip everything as far as it will go. Boots on, left all the way up and right side completely open. Step through the left and swing the right into position. After a few tries it does get easier. The velcro is a PITA...

Enjoy your new gear!

--G
What he said. I would recommend some paint protection for your tank because the Air Mesh will rip the shit out of your paint.

Hey KnifeMaker, gotta apologize for not adding more to the forum, but be assured that I pop in and out of here almost every day, for a quick look. However, I play guitar a lot, got miles to put on the bike, am involved in photography, love to read, have to maintain a house on pilings over the Puget Sound. . . You know, all the things that keep Life fun & interesting. After having helped run www.Techsurvivors.net (a web site where Mac users can go for free help with their machines. .. Kinda like this one, now that I think of it!) for 7 yrs., I tend not to post as much as I used to, especially when I don't work much on my own bike! Being out under our somewhat wet weather, since I don't have a garage, and having all my tools at the bottom of 200 stairs isn't real conducive to mechanical enthusiasm! :D

SHEESCH! I just noticed that I'm still listed as a "Training Pilot"! WTF? I've only been riding for 50 yrs. . . How do I get out of THIS group? :eek:

You need to make 6 more posts...to reach 100 and end your training pilot status.
Or you could go into your profile and call yourself whatever you like. Or be honest, like Johnny 80s.