Dealer listing

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fljab

Reaction score
Anyone got a good link to Yamaha dealer listings, maybe by state?

I can use this link:

https://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/dealers/...rhome/home.aspx

But that has you putting in a zip code and it gives you the 5 closest dealers, and then 5 more if you do it again. After that you need to look up/put in another zip to get to another area. I was hoping for a comprehensive list of dealers by state; can't seem to find but then again I'm not the best looking up stuff...

Looking for leftover A's, figure the best way is to just start going down the list...

Don't know of any comprehensive listing, but you could increase your chances of help here on the forum if you'd fill in your profile information on what city you live in. That way, folks who live in your general area might be better able to help...

Good luck!

Don

I can use this link:

But that has you putting in a zip code and it gives you the 5 closest dealers, and then 5 more if you do it again. After that you need to look up/put in another zip to get to another area. I was hoping for a comprehensive list of dealers by state; can't seem to find but then again I'm not the best looking up stuff...

Looking for leftover A's, figure the best way is to just start going down the list...
I have a hard copy of the dealers having leftover 08s... might be a bit dated - a couple of months - but at worst you'd find that a few of them do not have it anymore... interested? I can put up a scan here if you'd like.

Alternatively, walk into a delership and ask them to locate a specific year's model and they can print out the report with the dealerships phone number etc... Be nice and they sure will not have a problem to oblige!! :) :)

I can use this link:

I also got a pm from a fellow-forum member here about some leftover A s right in your state... right from 06... let me forward the pm off to you.

<edit> pm sent to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can use this link:

Are you looking for a list of dealers (and phone#) for the US ,so if you are on the road and need to contact a dealer ,you can get the list out and call? If so, the only thing that I can find is on www.motorcycle.com . There you can find dealers lists state by state. then to get their no. you have to click on their site. Time consuming ,but unlike BMW who puts out a listing of dealers and their contact info nationwide,this is the best I can do. I am going to try to go thru them all,and make myself a complete list ,before I ride to Daytona in March of 2010 from Ia. or Smitty's in Mo. sorry if ain't easier to do ,but it may be worth your time to have this info on your next trip. And if it's not what you were asking for,I'll go back and sit in my corner.

My bad , I just seen the bottom line in your original post. Oh well, maybe the site will help you out for you're search.