December 7th - Rain and Snow Cancels RTE. :(

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will close the poll next week. Looks like December 7th would be the date, but not counting the chickens sheep just yet.
wink.png
Fixed.
Counting sheep puts me to sleep. Someone's gotta be awake (and we all know Bust can't be trusted around chickens or sheep) to organize this Ride to Eat Chickens, or Sheep, or Cows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like Tyler, my December is getting full.

1st and 7th are booked as is the weekend of the 14th.

21st is all I have open and there are reindeer to feed and sled maintenance in preparation.....

I didn't think it was practical to stage this RTE too close to Xmas, that's why I left out the weekend before Xmas. I know everyone is busy over the holidays including myself, so I don't think it is possible to find a date to please everyone, but my hope is we get to see some of you folks! :)

I would like to see MadMike, he's a good peep.

I would like to see where Andrew did himself in too, to pay remembrance.

My GPS lost the coordinates, but I think I can find it.

I would like to see Rog n' Deb again too. Been too long.

Bluestreeks, too.

Would love to see MadMike and Tyler also, RogDeb and CAJW as well and the Bluestreeks. Then there is RsvlFeej whom I haven't seen in years and maybe some new peeps also. Hopefully all of them can make it, somehow!
smile.png

Where are you staying on your trip up Don?

I would love to see all of your lovely faces... just made some commitments already for work, etc. so time is fleeting... I will do whatever I possibly can to meet up depending on the date and my schedule... seeing Santa Mike is always a real treat in person... :)

December 7th it is. Hope most of you can make it!
Cool, I talked to Robert (FJRob) at the hardware store this morning. He said he thought they could make it, I'll let him know.

How about you Sacto and elsewhere meet us northern folks in Yuba City around 10?

Lots o birds in the rice land now.

IMG_2701_zpsb37303d7.jpg

Will try to make it no matter the date.
Feck, Don.... If you show up I might have to, and it's 3 hours just to get there and back. Pretty inconsiderate....
angry01.gif

December 7th it is. Hope most of you can make it!

Lots o birds in the rice land now.
Lotsa Hunters too! Better keep your head down.
hunter.gif
hunter.gif
Hmmm.... Sandhill cranes prolly coming back soon, the bastages.

Would love to see MadMike and Tyler also, RogDeb and CAJW as well and the Bluestreeks. Then there is RsvlFeej whom I haven't seen in years and maybe some new peeps also.

rolleyes.gif