December 7th - Rain and Snow Cancels RTE. :(

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is this Saturday. It will be a bit cold, Accuweather reports highs of 45 and lows of 25, so layer up and join us for a hot lunch.

WTF? weather.gov calls for rain, Accuweather says all clear. I knew we couldn't trust the government not to mess with our fun! :p

Ya, they are all over the board on this one. Weather underground is better than in-accuweather, NOAA is always pessimistic but correct more times than not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rain is usually not a problem, but not when it is near freezing. So, rain cancels. Chance of rain? Hoping for < 40%.

I would like to see MadMike, he's a good peep.
I would like to see where Andrew did himself in too, to pay remembrance.

My GPS lost the coordinates, but I think I can find it.

I would like to see Rog n' Deb again too. Been too long.

Bluestreeks, too.

no2.gif

Not looking good folks. NOAA is calling for Snow in Folsom for cying out loud! Friday night and maybe also Saturday morning.

I am leaning towards canceling or postponing to next weekend. Inputs/Suggestions welcome!

Not looking good folks. NOAA is calling for Snow in Folsom for cying out loud! Friday night and maybe also Saturday morning.
I am leaning towards canceling or postponing to next weekend. Inputs/Suggestions welcome!
We're screwed up here, snow and temps down in the teens this weekend.

Sorry guys. Rain and Snow cancels. Weather reports are calling for 50% chance of rain and snow not just in the foothills but here in the valley in Folsom as well, combined with winds of 15 mph.

I will see if we can re-schedule, if not, maybe organize a meet in the new year sometime. Maybe a location in the Delta somewhere.

So, yeah. RTE Canceled!

:(

Sorry guys. Rain and Snow cancels. Weather reports are calling for 50% chance of rain and snow not just in the foothills but here in the valley in Folsom as well, combined with winds of 15 mph.
I will see if we can re-schedule, if not, maybe organize a meet in the new year sometime. Maybe a location in the Delta somewhere.

So, yeah. RTE Canceled!

sad.png
Cool. But, Sam, I'd better retract my "move it" comment, because then if I can't make it I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt.
sad.png

I had considered it but it was -8 this morning and getting colder for days.
no.gif

Not looking good folks.

Sorry guys. Rain and Snow cancels.
sad.png
Nancy boys.

In!
IN! Brother Mick, I'll meet you at the Starbuck's at the corner of Auburn and Sylvan; I'l bring along a flask of Jameson, to make our coffee Irish style aye!

Do have to admit I'm surprised puppychow Sam isn't riding with us, I did know all along James Burleigh and Bugnatr would "puss out" though! JSNS!

Not looking good folks.

sad.png
Nancy boys.

In!
IN! Brother Mick, I'll meet you at the Starbuck's at the corner of Auburn and Sylvan; I'l bring along a flask of Jameson, to make our coffee Irish style aye!

Do have to admit I'm surprised puppychow Sam isn't riding with us, I did know all along James Burleigh and Bugnatr would "puss out" though! JSNS!
How about you boys stopping by in the morning with the Jameson's.

Forecast is for a low of 10 but you are more than welcome to take a dip in our pool after a morning Irish coffee.

Not looking good folks.

sad.png
Nancy boys.

In!

How about you boys stopping by in the morning with the Jameson's.

Forecast is for a low of 10 but you are more than welcome to take a dip in our pool after a morning Irish coffee.
Dougie Bear, if it is "swim suit optional" then you know damn well that Old Michael and Papa Chuy are IN!