RTE Colusa Landing April 7th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad news, we have to back out on this ride. It turns out we have another commitment that day that I completely forgot about. So next time.

Holy CRAP! Do you realize how FAR away it is? I can meet you there this Friday.... Lol
DC, it's only far if you don't go.

April 7th at Calusa Landing no can do, unless you want to meet at Cold Springs Tavern near Santa Barbara on hwy 154?
Grab Carver and hit the road at 5 am , you will be up here in no time
tonguesmiley.gif

Not going.
Other problems forced FJR water pump repair to be but off until tomorrow.
And I did not bring the used FZ-1 home today when I went to get the parts at Yamaha....

Everything's a go from here, so will meet you all in Yuba City at 10:00. Looking forward to a nice ride on a beautiful spring day!

Not going.Other problems forced FJR water pump repair to be but off until tomorrow.

And I did not bring the used FZ-1 home today when I went to get the parts at Yamaha....
We will miss you Mike!

Weather looks dry all day
ok.gif

High near 70, perfect!

Last edited by a moderator:
couple of pics and a video in the works good to meet you all had a great day and the weather behaved.

2013-04-07%2011.28.04.jpg

2013-04-07%2011.27.47.jpg

We had too much fun to take pictures however Rogdeb's know how to pack the leftovers.

IMG_1046_zps541aeba0.jpg

We all met in Yuba City at 10 am. Guy and Jeff our FNG's found us plus Russperry rode a few hours from the bay area to join us, good man Russ!

A nice ride around the north side of the Sutter Buttes and lunch on the back outside deck overlooking the Sacramento River. Too bad no pictures, it was nice. Enjoyed lunch with new and old friends, watched the fishermenpeople on the river. I really enjoyed the 3 guys in Camo gear, do they sneak up on the fish?

After a tasty lunch Bluestreeks, Rogdebs and Guy headed south along the river for a nice ride back to Sacramento. Russ mentioned he would like to go by Thunderhill Raceway near Willows Ca. as he plans to run the 636 up there in June. It was only an hour north so we along with Jeff took off for the racetrack. It was open but no racing going on so we just stopped in, walked out by the track and felt the speed vibs! Having ridden the track a couple times I know Russ will have a ball.

After our stop we rode west through Elk Creek and Stoneyford before splitting up in Maxwell at I-5. Gayle and I had a great time, thanks to everyone for sharing your Sunday afternoon.

P.S. Carver,

I took this on Saturday while on a Darkside scrub in ride.

IMG_1041_zps146add4a.jpg

Good pics and video guys
smile.png
... Jeff, what's the photo posting site you use? Photobucket works like crap for me!

We had a real good day ya'll - thanks for the company. good to see old friends again and meet a couple of noobies to the group.
punk.gif

and .. trying to post pix
fool.gif
so far no luck. I need someone standing with me to move my hand I think
rolleyes.gif

Great pictures and video. I get the feeling I'm being followed in the video. Glad I didn't choke. Thanks for the invite. Had a great time meeting you all. Who would have guessed there would be a nice place to eat in the middle of nowhere. Nice job picking the location.