DFW area group

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm here. and not polishing anything.

next saturday is possible. but there is something i may have to schedule around. so u guys come up with yer plan and i'll see what i can do about making it.

ok i'm not busy anymore. who wants to go out?

Give me a call Michelle if you want to go on a ride Sat or Sun. I might be able to tear loose from my to do's.

GP :telephone:
Anyone up for a ride on the 30th - not this Saturday but the next?
Right now, it looks good. Let's see what this crazy ass weather is going to do next week. If it looks good by Wednesday let's start getting serious about a ride. Chik are you out there?

GP
Well, so far the forcast isn't too promising but next weekend is a long way away meteorilogically speaking. :)

rain, rain, go away.... i wanna ride my dang bike! <_<
I wanna ride too!! I just bought my bike at the end of May (only 700 miles on her), and now we're having one of the wettest June's ever recorded. THIS BLOWS!
Yeah, tell me about it :angry2: - I bought my FJR two weeks ago and have only racked up 515 miles on her. I'm hoping next week will be drier and I can ride some more.

As for a get together this weekend, I'm guessing that's out :rolleyes: - oh well, how about next weekend?

You weekend riders make me laugh. "oh....rain.....oh my....I'm gonna melt..............."

You weekend riders make me laugh. "oh....rain.....oh my....I'm gonna melt..............."
To be fair I do ride during the week - mainly back and forth to work...but yeah, I don't like riding in rain. :p

I've ridden in thousands of miles of rain, but it wasn't because I wanted to. It was because I was out in the middle of nowhere on a trip. I tend to not ride in it if I don't have to. Especially just for a day ride. Odot, you're welcome to all my rainy days to use for your riding pleasure. :lol:

GP

Hi Y'all I will be back in the States soon. Any rides planned?

I have a seadoo we can use. It carries 5 people if necessary!

There are only a couple lakes open right now so it may be kinda packed....especially over the fourth. But, sounds like fun.

There are only a couple lakes open right now so it may be kinda packed....especially over the fourth. But, sounds like fun.
Been watching the news down here. We are dry here (honduras) and TX which had water rationing when I left 2 months ago is completely waterlogged.

Looking forwards to getting back to riding the FJR again. Ride a 250 cc Honda Tornado dual sport down here.

Roads suck but this is a good bike for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been watching the news down here. We are dry here (honduras) and TX which had water rationing when I left 2 months ago is completely waterlogged.

Looking forwards to getting back to riding the FJR again. Ride a 250 cc Honda Tornado dual sport down here.

Yeah, things are pretty flooded...but we're still under water restrictions. And as for the lakes being closed, you don't need a lake to ride your SkiDoo - just ride in around in any low lying areas of your neighborhood. :rolleyes:

Yeah, things are pretty flooded...but we're still under water restrictions. And as for the lakes being closed, you don't need a lake to ride your SkiDoo - just ride in around in any low lying areas of your neighborhood. :rolleyes:
Thought it may come in useful!

Name: Eric

Bike: '04 CBR1000RR

Availability: Weekends (opposite of race weekends)

SO, now that things have dried out and gotten hot, who's up for a ride? August 18th maybe?

Well, my previous post got such an overwhelming response I thought I'd try again - :wacko: ;)

So, anyone up for a ride in the next couple weeks? We'll start there and work our way to a specific date and route. :D