DFW area group

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone in the DFW area willing to loan me the steering stem wrench (the inner one)? I've got the 36mm for the outer nut.

I would join youall on my RT but it is still in the shop getting resplined. Looking forward to the arrival of the AE.....John :(
Ah the joys of owning a Beemer! There is a good ride up hwy 78 past Farmersville and looping back around through northern Collin County thru Mellisa to Coit road and then south.Buddy of mine works at Action Suzuki and has a map of great day rides thru Texas. The most popular is going around the Possum Kingdom area.

Anyone in the DFW area willing to loan me the steering stem wrench (the inner one)? I've got the 36mm for the outer nut.
i have the spanner and am needing the larger stem nut socket. i have the socket for the 2003 and earlier but the used a larger OD in 2004 and newer. i'm mounting a ram-nut and need the larger socket tomorrow (sat to do it).

Just wondering why nobody has tried to get together a weekend day ride for the DFW riders this spring. There's been a few decent days the last couple of weekends. This beats the hell out of the 95-100 degree stuff we're about to get.

GP :unsure:

Yea summer is coming but I'm in the middle of a self-inflicted self-employed work-a-holic cash binge. Also between an Arkansas trip and a Gap trip in June so these roads bore me lately. Now if somebody has a lake house and a party barge on Possum Kingdom, post on up.

We need to at least get a group together for some lunch and catching up. Like bounce though, my schedule is pretty full these days. This coming Saturday is probably my shot and that's only about 50/50 right now.

I'm probably about 50/50 for this weekend. The weather will play a big part. Ya never know though.

GP

ok i'm not busy anymore. who wants to go out?

Give me a call Michelle if you want to go on a ride Sat or Sun. I might be able to tear loose from my to do's.

GP :telephone:
Anyone up for a ride on the 30th - not this Saturday but the next?
Right now, it looks good. Let's see what this crazy ass weather is going to do next week. If it looks good by Wednesday let's start getting serious about a ride. Chik are you out there?

GP