DFW area group

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marcos---The Exxon Food Mart is not on 377 just North of the 377/114 intersection. However, there is a Wallmart with gas pumps there. I will meet you there if that's OK. The Exxon station is about two miles East on 114 but on the South side of the road. Since we will be traveling North or West that location might be harder to get to due to the traffic. What time do you want me there?

John

Marcos---The Exxon Food Mart is not on 377 just North of the 377/114 intersection. However, there is a Wallmart with gas pumps there. I will meet you there if that's OK. The Exxon station is about two miles East on 114 but on the South side of the road. Since we will be traveling North or West that location might be harder to get to due to the traffic. What time do you want me there?
John
I'm hoping we can be there no later than 9:30.

John

Sounds good. I'll be there at 9:15.

John

John

Sounds good. I'll be there at 9:15.

John
I'm pretty sure I've got your cell phone John, but woudl you mind sending it to me again in a PM? That way if we run into any timing issues, I can give you a call.

Marc it was great to meet you. John, as always, it was a pleasure to ride with you again. Thanks to both of you for coming out. I hope you both made it home safe and sound. Can't wait to do more of this.

Marc it was great to meet you. John, as always, it was a pleasure to ride with you again. Thanks to both of you for coming out. I hope you both made it home safe and sound. Can't wait to do more of this.

Indeed---It was a sunny 275 miles of smiles. Thanks Marc and Marcos. Now if we could get some typical Texas weather instead of this Seattle stuff.

John

I had a great time as well guys.

It was a pleasure to meet and ride with both of you.

Look forward to more of this in the future.

Mark

Here are some pics from lunch in Muenster with Nosecone and MBottoms.

mbottoms:

Dscn0887_cr.jpg

Nosecone:

Dscn0889_cr.jpg

My new roadtrip buddy:

Dscn0890_cr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good looking bikes on a nice bright day.......'06 AE's come with black wheels???

No--- the AE's wheels are a medium dark gray. As you can see in the picture the AE's rims don't show up very well compared to the silver rims. I plan on having mine painted silver one of these days. Also, I have added a third (narrow) silver racing stripe on the bottom to balance the pattern.

John

Anyone avail to check out a used bike with me this Friday or Saturday? I've got a friend from out of town that is interested in a bike currently for sale in Arlington. He's probably going to give me a check and trust me if I think it's in good shape, so I sure wouldn't mind a second opinion. The bike is somewhere around I-20 and Cooper in Arlington.