Does anyone have or has anyone seen

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pronomian

Reaction score
the smuggler's trunk from corbin on the 06 feejer? Same question regarding the glove box on the back of the passenger back rest. I want something that I can throw my glasses and gloves in quickly, maybe a couple of other small things.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it!
smuggler.jpg
Just posted today in the " It was a good and bad day" thread.

That's an '05, but I imagine it's pretty close. Doesn't Corbin have a picture on their website?

the smuggler's trunk from corbin on the 06 feejer? Same question regarding the glove box on the back of the passenger back rest. I want something that I can throw my glasses and gloves in quickly, maybe a couple of other small things.
Mike
Saw it at Americade - perfect color match - YES, you can toss things in and and take them out - the release is a key locked push button..
I found it very pricey or I would have grabbed it in a flash - they had a couple there for sale. The deal was $600.

I saw one of these at the corbin booth at the honda hoot this year. Its a beutiful piece but quite pricey. That was the only thing that stopped me from getting it. I already gave corbin 400 bucks for a front seat on my 06. they wanted another 550.00 for the passenger seat and backrest. then another 600+ for the smuggler. credit card just wasnt about to stand for all that nonsense.

It would be a great addition to the 06 model.

GreyGoose

Mike

A simple SEARCH for SMUGGLER gets you lots of threads on the subject. Here's my post with pics of my AE with the Corbin seat and smuggler:

2006 AE with Corbin seat and smuggler

Mike

A simple SEARCH for SMUGGLER gets you lots of threads on the subject. Here's my post with pics of my AE with the Corbin seat and smuggler:

2006 AE with Corbin seat and smuggler
Looks real good. Does the pad come on the smuggler or did you have to order it separate?

Mike

Yes, the pad comes on the 2006 Smuggler Trunk.

This is my 2006 FJR with a Corbin seat and Smuggler Trunk. I love it!

FJR1300wCorbinSaddleandSmugglerTrun.jpg

You better! Lord knows you paid enough for them!

*Insert gay-ass winky smiley here.*

It does look nice, though.

So,

Which one of you folks with the corbin is going to fork over your stock seat for a fellow feejer? I'm offering $100 for the rider seat and $75 for the passenger.

Yes, the pad comes on the 2006 Smuggler Trunk.

FJR1300wCorbinSaddleandSmugglerTrun.jpg
I like the the Smuggler, but it looks like I will "split-open" trying to swing a leg over it. :blink:

Hard enough now just clearing the bags on my AE.

It looks high on the bike.

SilverStreak

I currently have a starcom mounted under the passenger seat...is it still possible to use the smuggler or does it eat up all the useable space?

I like the the Smuggler, but it looks like I will "split-open" trying to swing a leg over it. :blink:

Hard enough now just clearing the bags on my AE.

It looks high on the bike.

SilverStreak

It might look high only because my seat is so low. I had Corbin customize the seat to be as low and narrow as possible without sacrificing comfort. I am only 5’3” tall and I have no problem swinging my leg over it.

SaddleClose.jpg

That smuggler looks great on your bike. Would like one myself.

Now maybe you can get Corbin to swing a deal if we buy one since you can swing your leg over and mount your bike with ease :)