Drum roll please...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
859060297_6cf7i-L.jpg

Holy crap! Lookit the can on that thing!!!! :rolleyes:

Oh, this isn't one of those caption threads? Um . . . Dang, how embarrassing.
You will die a slow, painful death if you visit the West Coast. ;)

Tyler, I am so happy for you! It's amazing how far you have come, and so quickly!

Your smile was felt all the way up here. :D

Congratulations! The more I see the Spyder, the more I want one. I think they would be a blast to ride especially on long trips. I would think you could put some cool farkles on that thing. I've heard steering one can be tricky and you have to get used to it. Please give us some ride reports!

That's what I'm talkin about....you are blessed and good to see you back in the saddle. PM. <>< :D

[SIZE=36pt]YAY!!!!![/SIZE]

:yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo:

Lookie at yer smilin' face, you're glowing!

[SIZE=8pt]Er...uhm...it does NOT make your butt look big....uh...not that I noticed...[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=36pt]Woo Hoo...Way ta go Ty...[/SIZE]

OK, that outta the way:

what oil do you use and how often to change it...new crush washer every time ???

moki break in...when is ya first oil change gonna be...20mi...100mi...600mi ???

what octane gas ???

ya gonna go with an non OEM tire at first change...ha...looks like it's a dark sider stock

Iridium plugs???

I bet ya zipped ya pants... :rolleyes:

Congratulations Tyler! :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo:

Perfect fit. Looks like you and Clifford have many happy adventures awaiting you.

:chickawow: :withstupidsmiley: Quite a pair there. :unsure: Just remember, two Reds don't make a right! ;)

Tyler thats sweet......Now you need to ride to Monterey next Sunday (16th) and have dinner with Roy and I at the same place as last time......

R

All Right

You're back in the saddle where you belong.
That's a great looking freedom machine, you're gonna love it.

All I can say is you are going to lead one hell of a parade to Big Sir on the 23rd.

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

In style!

:punk:
I hope to be in the pack cheering you on.

Brodie

We will have reserved parking at WFO.
Yes, Mizz Tyler, you can have your very own, reverse accessible, parking space. Guaranteed by El Jefe de Parking, FJRay, and the RM du Jour, oui.
Ah, my dear friends, I will not be able to bring the big red dog to WFO... I kinda blew my vacation/sick time bank when my employer very kindly and generously gave me about 7 months off to recuperate so won't have the time required for such a trip this year. But I will still be there to enjoy the scenery and people for the weekend! :yahoo:

Congrats! You'll get used to the steering in no time. It took me about one good day of riding to get the hang of it when I rode my friend's. Instead of pushing right to turn right like on a two-wheeler try pulling right to go right. If you push the left grip to go right you'll feel like you're going to fall off. But pulling right to go right keeps you from feeling like you're going to fall off, and also gives you something to hang on to (the grip). Try it, you'll see what I mean.

Also, those look an awful lot like (gasp) CAR TIRES on Clifford! You may be a candidate for one of these stickers:

darksidefjr.jpg

Three big wheels and smile from ear to ear. You were glowing with excitement in those pictures girl. It's an absolutely marvelous thing to see you back in the saddle. I hope we get a chance to ride together sometime soon.

BTW, Mrs. Wee Willy has an eye on that design. I'll be watching your posts for all the detail Patriot asked about earlier...and remember...reuse those crush washers and save yourself some serious coin.

With very best regards,

Wee Willy