DSR Powersports

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonRed7

Reaction score
My boy drew want's an Icon Claymore Lid and it seems that DSR in Nebraska has stock (warehouse,...whatever),.. even though my usual squeeze N.E won't have any for a month at least. And i was just checking if anyone had any deep horror stories or props for DSR.

Thanks

-Don

they have been pretty good to me, except when they shipped my helmet to my old address and they acted like they did not care. but if you use code EM60710 at check out and you can save another 10%.

What's the EM code thingy,..@ $225 for the helmet their like 20 bucks cheaper than the rest of the net (but only if i don't get monkeyed with).

-Don

i think you will be ok, it was an honest mistake. It was just a good thing I was paying attention and I know the people that live at my old address.

DR7:

I live in Omaha and use them for pretty much all of my gear purchases. They have always treated me well, order stuff in at no cost for me to try on, etc. I think you will be pleased with their pricing and service if my experience is any indication.

Dave

P.S. Let me know if I can check anything in person for you there.

Latest posts