• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dynojet Power Commander (PCIII) Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just curious becasue I sent $$ on Sunday and I havent heard back or had the order confirmed. Any thoughts?
[SIZE=12pt]PLEASE RE-READ THE JULY 3 EDIT IN POSTING #1 AND PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE VENDOR TWO DAYS AFTER YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER AND ASK WHEN IT'S SHIPPING. IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE ANY INFO WITHIN FOUR WORKING DAYS, LET ME KNOW.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I just got home from being on vacation and found this thread. My wife is going to kill me, but I have to have one of these for my '06 A. Does anyone know if the wires are long enough to allow you to mount the unit farther back in the underseat tray? I have my aux fuse box and an audio amp mounted under the main seat now.

Thanks for the link Larry. That answers my question. I have send the funds via pay pal and look forward to adding this to my bike. Thanks again.

I am ready to get one for my 07

Take me off the group buy list. I can't do it right now.

rfulcher

Count me in if this is still available.

Owners manual: FJR13AX, 2008 GenII

Send PM on details.

Thanks,

Thanks for this GB Larry. Mine will be delivered tomorrow. I'm anticipating the same kind of results you got--I'm excited. Did you leave your G2 throttle tube on?

Tom

Thanks for this GB Larry. Mine will be delivered tomorrow. I'm anticipating the same kind of results you got--I'm excited. Did you leave your G2 throttle tube on?
Tom
My pleasure, Tom. I'm glad that so many people are taking advantage of the GB. The positive feedback I've received, both in terms of the group buy itself and the benefits of installing the PCIII, has been overwhelming.

I did leave my G2 on.

GB UPDATE:

I just got off the phone with the vendor. There are only eight (8) units left for Gen II bike (about 15 for Gen I). He has effectively cleaned out every warehouse in the U.S....at least for the yime being. If you're on the fence or have indicated you're interested but haven't placed your order yet, you'll want to do that ASAP.

Also, because of limited availability and a scheduling conflict, [SIZE=14pt]the group buy will end this Sunday, July 13, at midnight (or while supplies last).[/SIZE]

GB UPDATE:
I just got off the phone with the vendor. There are only eight (8) units left for Gen II bike (about 15 for Gen I). He has effectively cleaned out every warehouse in the U.S....at least for the yime being. If you're on the fence or have indicated you're interested but haven't placed your order yet, you'll want to do that ASAP.

Also, because of limited availability and a scheduling conflict, [SIZE=14pt]the group buy will end this Sunday, July 13, at midnight (or while supplies last).[/SIZE]
Well, since you put it that way! I'm in! Need one for an '07.

I got mine installed yesterday. It's made a noticeable difference with the stock map, now I need to try some of the others. Thanks for the GB!

Well that's one way of getting me off the fence.

I'll take one of the last one's for an 07AE.

Edit: Paid

Ordered mine today,

should be in on Monday, Talked to Jeff and he was awsome to deal with.

Told the wife and she wasn't to crazy about it. Her coment was why do you need

more power? I made the mistake of telling her i was getting the power commander III.

So if any of you have the same problem. Make sure you say your getting a PCIII not a

Power commanderIII.

After taking the bike tonight to go get a few small items at the mall and Lumber store

it stalled on me 4 times by the time we got home. So i told her now you see why we need

the PCIII. She's not so mad a me now. It better fix the stalling issues i have been having.

Thanks for the group buy!!!

I got mine installed yesterday. It's made a noticeable difference with the stock map, now I need to try some of the others. Thanks for the GB!
I'm running one that I got from this thread. I found it to be a whole bunch better than even the stock map.
OK. I'm interested. Please send me the instructions. The G2 did wonders as far as I'm concerned. I'm just wondering how much difference I'll feel with the Power Commander (over the G2). Those of you who have both, what's your experince?

This forum is great. Like I said, the G2 was great, wouldn't have known about it except for you guys.

Wow, wow, wow. Just got done with my first ride with the PCIII. I also removed my G2. The PCIII does everything you want. It is a different motorcycle. I thought I'd forgotten how to ride, but my smoothness is back. In my opinion there is no need for the G2 with the PCIII. It is smooth off idle and without the G2 you get that grunt back with small twists of the wrist. Depends on your experience and comfort with lots of power available. Wow, wow, wow.

Thanks Larry!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.