• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dynojet Power Commander (PCIII) Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was talking to a reputable vendor that has supported a couple of successful forum group buys in the past about my less-than-silky-smooth throttle. I have a typical '06 off-idle hesitation that the G2 throttle tube helped, but didn't eliminate and he happens to be a Dynojet tuner. Any way, he has offered up a group buy price on Dynojet Power Commander PCIII USB units. If there are nine other forum members (plus me) who are interested in a new PCIII (part #409-411 or #419-411), he is offering them to us for the VERY RESPECTABLE price of [SIZE=10pt]$269, delivered [/SIZE](PST time zone, add $5).
[SIZE=12pt]If interested, please reply in this thread (NO PM'S PLEASE) with your intent to purchase NO LATER THAN JULY 18 and I'll PM or email (your choice) payment instructions.[/SIZE]

1. 1. RiderCoach Lar -
PAID 2. darty411 - PAID

3. GypsyCaravan

4. Sport

5. UPSMAN - PAID

6. John T - PAID

7. Quindelzorf

8. tripntx - PAID

9. echo690 - PAID

10. reefkpr - PAID

11. 07sd2rr2nv

12. v65

13. svbandit - PAID

14. BuilderBob - PAID

15. korak

16. ngarider - PAID

17. VMax_03

18. WinnipegTechGuy - PAID

19. Hawk600 - PAID

20. Roadrider

21. BostonBoy

22. mjac - PAID

23. fattymoon

24. rockhead

[SIZE=12pt]EDIT June 23: We've reached the magic number. Beginning this evening, I will start sending PM's to the buyers that will have payment instructions. [/SIZE]

PLEASE REPLY BACK ONCE YOU HAVE SENT PAYMENT

Finally, remember the following forum guideline:

Posts that have no real Group Buy-specific content may be edited/removed at any time. The reason is two-fold: is helps keep the discussion focus on Group Buy itself, and helps keep GB threads from growing into 20 pages of disjointed crap.
Thank you.

So I was talking to a reputable vendor that has supported a couple of successful forum group buys in the past about my less-than-silky-smooth throttle. I have a typical '06 off-idle hesitation that the G2 throttle tube helped, but didn't eliminate and he happens to be a Dynojet tuner. Any way, he has offered up a group buy price on Dynojet Power Commander PCIII USB units. If there are nine other forum members (plus me) who are interested in a new PCIII (part #409-411 or #419-411), he is offering them to us for the VERY RESPECTABLE price of [SIZE=10pt]$269, delivered [/SIZE](PST time zone, add $5).
[SIZE=12pt]If interested, please reply in this thread (NO PM'S PLEASE) with your intent to purchase NO LATER THAN JULY 18 and I'll PM or email (your choice) payment instructions.[/SIZE]

1. 1. RiderCoach Lar -
PAID 2. darty411 - PAID

3. GypsyCaravan

4. Sport

5. UPSMAN - PAID

6. John T - PAID

7. Quindelzorf

8. tripntx - PAID

9. echo690 - PAID

10. reefkpr - PAID

11. 07sd2rr2nv

12. v65

13. svbandit - PAID

14. BuilderBob - PAID

15. korak

16. ngarider - PAID

17. VMax_03

18. WinnipegTechGuy - PAID

19. Hawk600 - PAID

20. Roadrider

21. BostonBoy

22. mjac - PAID

23. fattymoon

24. rockhead

25.misalot

[SIZE=12pt]EDIT June 23: We've reached the magic number. Beginning this evening, I will start sending PM's to the buyers that will have payment instructions. [/SIZE]

PLEASE REPLY BACK ONCE YOU HAVE SENT PAYMENT

Finally, remember the following forum guideline:

Posts that have no real Group Buy-specific content may be edited/removed at any time. The reason is two-fold: is helps keep the discussion focus on Group Buy itself, and helps keep GB threads from growing into 20 pages of disjointed crap.
Thank you.

Mine is being delivered tomorrow, but I have to work 6pm to 6am the rest of this week. Hope UPS shows up early enough for me to be able to install it and ride some before work.

Just got through downloading some MAPS. Using stock mufflers, but installing holeshot header. I'll just try these and hope one of them will work well.

pc3_06fjr_uselesspickles_calculatedSmoothness.djm

pc3_06gen_borrec_half01 halfWally average.djm

m419-001 - Stock exhaust Stock air filter

:unsure: Is it too late to get in on this? The original post said July 14 but, it appears it is already wrapped up?

Ed, 06AE

...if I can get in for an 07A, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance....

EDIT: PAID via PayPal 7/2...Thank you Larry

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I am sold. Sign me up for one for my 08A.

EDIT: Payment Sent...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I am sold. Sign me up for one for my 08A.
EDIT: Payment Sent...

Got an email back about 10 min after sending payment. They sent out their last three today but expect their next shipment in on Monday (its enroute).

Status
Not open for further replies.