EOM '06 Make your Reservations Now!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome fellas!, see you in September!

Hi Everyone,
My wife and I made reservations yesterday (one of the last rooms available). We are new to the Forum, having recently purchased an FJR 06. Though we are not new to riding. Thirty years in the saddle and 17 bikes later I'm having the time of my life on this bike. It does everything I want it to and more. Riding hasn't been this much fun since living in Germany and riding my FZR. Can't wait to meet everyone.

Bye
That's odd, I reserved 70 rooms, and last month when I stopped by and asked how many reservations we had I was told 36. I don't think another 30 people have made reservations since then...

I might call them and see what's up.

hiya folks;

we're looking at trying to make this work as well. I've got very little vacation time left this year and Hooligan (my much better half) may not have much at all as she started her new job a couple of weeks ago, but she seems to be willing to give it a go. ya know -- "think it'll work? it'll take a miracle..."

Also waiting to see what the report is on remaining rooms at the Inn. and, i'd have ta ask ya'll to be right nice to her since she doesn't have anything that even resembles an S/T machine. She has both an '02 Magna and an '03 Indian Spirit... but she doesn't really understand about that speedometer thingy.

I'll let ya know if we're in.

best regards!

Patrick

I just booked my reservation this morning... so Hooligan and I will be traveling on Friday the 8th, checking out Monday the 11th. I'll be on the FJR, no telling which bike she'll be riding.

mercy -- never done anything like this before folks, really looking forward to it.

Best regards

Patrick

Hi Everyone,
My wife and I made reservations yesterday (one of the last rooms available). We are new to the Forum, having recently purchased an FJR 06. Though we are not new to riding. Thirty years in the saddle and 17 bikes later I'm having the time of my life on this bike. It does everything I want it to and more. Riding hasn't been this much fun since living in Germany and riding my FZR. Can't wait to meet everyone.

Bye
That's odd, I reserved 70 rooms, and last month when I stopped by and asked how many reservations we had I was told 36. I don't think another 30 people have made reservations since then...

So slapnpop, did you get an idea of how many are coming from calling the motel?

Patrick - Lorie and I are headed down on Friday too. Maybe we can ride together. She'll be in the car and I'll be on the bike.

42 rooms reserved, 28 still available in our reserved rooms.

Remember the rooms go OFF RESERVE on AUGUST 7th. Please make your reservations before then, or there may not be rooms available, even if we are still below our alloted 70.

42 rooms reserved, 28 still available in our reserved rooms.

Remember the rooms go OFF RESERVE on AUGUST 7th. Please make your reservations before then, or there may not be rooms available, even if we are still below our alloted 70.

Ok, I've GOT to go to at lest one FJR party this summer... Already been to two Harley parties and another one is the same weekend as WFO....

So...

Is there anyone that wants to share a room and split the cost before I call and get a single ?

Mary

[email protected]

I snore quietly.... :)

Hi Everyone,

Bye

Maybe she didn't tell them we were part of the FJR group and checked regular non-reserved rooms. If that's the case I'll need to call back and change the reservation.....may get a better price.

Hi Mary!

Hopefully someone will jump right in with an offer! It would be great to meet you face to face... and it looks like this is the only FJR event I'll be able to manage this year.

best regards!

Patrick

Hi everyone,

Just made reservations, haven't told my better half yet but am sure she will look nice duct taped to the FJR. I am new to the forum and this will be my first event, hopefully first of many. Look forward to riding the area and meeting other FJR owners and cycle enthuiast.

Dwight

Hey there Slap Man,

One more from Tennessee to join you all at EOM (by the way just what does that mean?) Looking forward to meeting everyone and showing off my new 06 FJR. Will try to recruit some other TN boys to join us. If your sending out any additional information to us directly send mine [email protected]

Thanks much

Terry Green

Nashville, TN

PS: Fine job on the web site, you da man!

[SIZE=12pt]EOM 2006, Sept. 8,9,10th[/SIZE][SIZE=36pt]Boone, NC[/SIZE]

We're going to be staying at the

The High Country Inn

1785 Hwy 105

1-800-334-5605

I've got 70 rooms blocked off through August 7th, for checking in the evening of the 7th (thursday) and checking out the morning of the 11th (monday). We've got a group rate of $39 for weeknights (thurs and sun) and $79 for weekend nights (Fri and sat) for standard rooms. They also have suites with fireplace and juccuzi tubs 'n such for you big-spenders, as well as some cabins for larger parties, if you're bringing the whole family, or several of you wanna go-in.

They've got a fairly large back parking lot that we should be able to take over for the bikes, and is fairly inconspicuous at night. They've also got indoor/outdoor pool, hot tub, and an on-site resteraunt where we may be doing the sunday dinner, and the meetings/door prizes.

Get your reservations in before August 7th, or the unused rooms will be opened back up. Last year we probably had more rooms than that by the time you counted everyone, so I'd get your reservations in early!

More info on ride routes and such to come.

See Ya There!

I spoke with the wifey, and unless something goes awry, I'm in!, But I won't officially register until the last day to get a room in Aug.

O.K. , I'm All In.

Made my reservations today. I'm taking my vacation time from sept 2 to the 13th. So Cheryl and I are going to head out Sat of labor day week end and get lost for a few days on the way down there. Prolly going to take the coastal rt. and hit Ocean city MD and then across the water to Va. Beach. We never got to go there ealier this year. So if anyone wants to hook up along the way, drop me a line.

See ya'll there in Sept. :yahoo:

Tim