EOM '06 Make your Reservations Now!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My daughter has asked me if she could join me on this trip. She rides an SV650. So, add one non-FJR to the list of attendees and one more for SUnday dinner.

add one more to the list!

made my reservation and look forward to seeing everyone.

lee

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
New member in Arlington, VA. Just picked up my '06 1300A on Sat. and joined the forum today. Previous ride was a Bandit 1200. Going to see what I can work out to make the Boone get together. Sounds like a good time.

Last year was a fantastic time. About 80 FJRs and twisty roads to Zoooom Zoooom on. Will be just as much fun this year just in a different area. Look forward to meeting ya Gary

Toophast (Gary)

C'ville

I count 44 attendees just in this thread. Not sure how many are posting on fjrOwners, or EZ...

Will have a signup form on the website when it goes online, so hopefully we can keep a better count there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, you'd think that at least one of the four people that read that board would go! :eek:
I would expect so as well. I will wait on some one to declare their intention to ride.

I live near Tampa, Florida. Sorry not living up north, lots of company.

Ok, I'm in. Just made my reservation. Arrive on Thurs. and leave on Sun.

I'm looking forward to this. Anyone else in the DC area heading down? I live in Arlington, VA.

Gary

Gary - I'm in Stafford. Plan on taking off Friday (I think, gotta check my reservations) vice Thu.

Wow, you'd think that at least one of the four people that read that board would go! :eek:
I would expect so as well. I will wait on some one to declare their intention to ride.

I live near Tampa, Florida. Sorry not living up north, lots of company.
There are some from Flordia that are going to the EOM. Rad, Boofer and FJRCHICK (not to be confused with the one in Texus)

Send one of them a PM

Count me in. Hate to do it, but I'm making arrangements to ditch the kids. Don't think they would appreciate an entire weekend staring at my back.

:rolleyes:

Looking forward to meeting everyone in person. Well... most everyone. Some of you guys are just too scarey! :ph34r:

Looking forward to meeting everyone in person. Well... most everyone. Some of you guys are just too scarey! :ph34r:

what do you mean by that! :assassin: you talkn 2 me?? :angry2:

:D kidding, of course

I'm looking foward to meeting new faces/people again this year, what a good time

It sure was fun last year :clapping:

Can't wait for this years event and meeting more fine people! ;)

EOMDRAGON1resized.jpg

Hello everyone!!

I haven't been on this forum in a while. But now since I am a new FJR (05) owner I thought I'd check it out again. I'd love to go to this years EOM. And actually i just drove through Boone from Atlanta where I got my bike. Went through Deals Gap and the Blue Ridge...spent 13 hours on the FJR the last day. I think I want a new seat...butt hurt and wrist/elbow hurt. Anyone know of a good seat for 2-up touring??

Also I'm in Winchester, VA...I saw a few people from Va on here. I'll look into getting reservations.

-Drew

[SIZE=12pt]EOM 2006, Sept. 8,9,10th[/SIZE][SIZE=36pt]Boone, NC[/SIZE]

We're going to be staying at the

The High Country Inn

1785 Hwy 105

1-800-334-5605

I've got 70 rooms blocked off through August 7th, for checking in the evening of the 7th (thursday) and checking out the morning of the 11th (monday). We've got a group rate of $39 for weeknights (thurs and sun) and $79 for weekend nights (Fri and sat) for standard rooms. They also have suites with fireplace and juccuzi tubs 'n such for you big-spenders, as well as some cabins for larger parties, if you're bringing the whole family, or several of you wanna go-in.

They've got a fairly large back parking lot that we should be able to take over for the bikes, and is fairly inconspicuous at night. They've also got indoor/outdoor pool, hot tub, and an on-site resteraunt where we may be doing the sunday dinner, and the meetings/door prizes.

Get your reservations in before August 7th, or the unused rooms will be opened back up. Last year we probably had more rooms than that by the time you counted everyone, so I'd get your reservations in early!

More info on ride routes and such to come.

See Ya There!

Hi Everyone,

My wife and I made reservations yesterday (one of the last rooms available). We are new to the Forum, having recently purchased an FJR 06. Though we are not new to riding. Thirty years in the saddle and 17 bikes later I'm having the time of my life on this bike. It does everything I want it to and more. Riding hasn't been this much fun since living in Germany and riding my FZR. Can't wait to meet everyone.

Bye