EOM '06 Make your Reservations Now!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I get in on that rate as well??? Looking at making the Trek from here in Newfoundland (by myself :( unless there is someone out there coming down from way over East)...

Let me know...

Welcome Newfie99!!

That would be quite a trek. Hats off to you.

I'm not sure about the rate... I just had to jump in and say hello and let you know that you must be prepared to sing at least two "Great Big Sea" songs if you're running down this way!

Look forward to meeting you.

Best regards

slainte!!

I also registered this week. Another FL rider. However, I don't have blue hair - just a blue bike.

Let's see..........

I don't have a FJR.

I do know some very nice "blue hairs", although mine is very gray. My bike is very blue, though.

I should fit right in, right? Maybe? :lol:

Looking forward to a great time.

Bob

I just made my reservation today. Plenty of rooms still left. This is my first meet as I am a new FJR owner. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Finally got cleared to make this happen and not have work get in the way :yahoo: :yahoo: The wife and I are looking forward to it. Got our room and registered on the EOM site. There are rooms still open.

See everyone there :clapping:

Just made reservations for Wild Bill and myself. We attended the '04 event, but missed last year so it's time to make the trip again. Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Roger

Anyone have a room they want to possibly split for one night? Firday or Saturday? :D

I'm a cheap bastard, and can't be there the whole weekend anyway. Thinking I'd try to come down for the festivities either Firday or Saturday, spend the day, crash (not literally), and head out on Sat or Sunday which ever day works out best if I can make that happen.

Or, is there a group camping anywhere? I've got a tent that I need to break in :D :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have a room they want to possibly split for one night? Firday or Saturday? :D
I'm a cheap bastard, and can't be there the whole weekend anyway. Thinking I'd try to come down for the festivities either Firday or Saturday, spend the day, crash (not literally), and head out on Sat or Sunday which ever day works out best if I can make that happen.

Or, is there a group camping anywhere? I've got a tent that I need to break in :D :blink:
Shit! Bad timing. I dunno when I will get my bike and be done with break-in stuff!

If things work out, I could be there for Sat AM and leave on Sunday ...

Don't mind sharing a tent or a room. Save money == more farkles!

Will see how it goes next week.

Shit! Bad timing. I dunno when I will get my bike and be done with break-in stuff!

If things work out, I could be there for Sat AM and leave on Sunday ...

Don't mind sharing a tent or a room. Save money == more farkles!

Will see how it goes next week.

Hey Sradek, I see in another thread you have been assimilated & are buying yourself a real live FJR. I'm glad the test ride went well. If you show up at EOM, I'll see ya. Be good & be careful.

Heidi

well, after looking at the chance for wet weather I decided to just get a room, again!

KOA about five miles from the inn,

800-562-2806

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you posting here all by yourself Boof ;)

It was really great to see you again, sorry I only got one silly picture of Ann. I thought I'd have more opportunities. Thanks for the great company and all :)