EOM 2013 Website is live

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, an additional question... is there somewhere we can see all registered attendees & where they are from?

Easy fix - pm sent.

Wayne, just went on to register... unless I missed something, i didn't see this info... are the included tees long sleeved? I want one of each... long & short so, I need to know which one is which. Thanks man, Heidi
Edited to add: I just completed my registration. I ordered a short sleeved shirt additionally... making the assumption that the included shirts are long sleeved since this is always what we had in past years.

Edit #2: during a 2nd look I see there is information that I missed on the included SHORT SLEEVED tee shirts. I need to rectify this situation. I damn sure don't want 2 short sleeved shirts. Please send me info on correcting my registration? Thanks man, Heidi

Hey Wayne,

I have registered and booked my room. I will arrive on Thursday leave on Sunday. This is my third straight EOM and counting NAFO in Knoxville, this will be my fifth EOM in the last six years. Wayne, the last two events in Kentucky and North Carolina were great, and I certainly appreciate all your efforts and the efforts of the many others who make these events possible. See you in September and thanks again.

Gary Green

Gary - thanks for the kind remarks; there are many people behind the scenes that make this happen for all of us - this belongs to all of them.

Is it September yet, I'm ready to ride...

Hey Wayne,
I have registered and booked my room. I will arrive on Thursday leave on Sunday. This is my third straight EOM and counting NAFO in Knoxville, this will be my fifth EOM in the last six years. Wayne, the last two events in Kentucky and North Carolina were great, and I certainly appreciate all your efforts and the efforts of the many others who make these events possible. See you in September and thanks again.

Gary Green

Registered! Room booked way back when... REALLY looking forward to getting away for a few days and seeing some great people and great roads. Thanks very much to the dedicated folks that spend the time and effort on organizing this event every year!!!

I'm waiting until after September 2nd..... I have enough T shirts

Besides I can't make people think I actually went to these rallies.

What is the expected number of total riders? And will there be any other motorcycle makes joining us? I believe I read that some route maps might get published.

This will be my first EOM (or first anything, FJR-wise). I won't be staying at the hotel however as my son lives in Asheville and will need to spend some of the long weekend with my 2 grandkids one of which is only 3 months old. I've got the 3 year old grandson motorcycle crazy as up until a year ago they lived only a mile from me in Bel Air, MD where I still live.

So even though I'll not be full time at the hotel, I hope to eat some meals there, drinking on the parking lot out of some coolers I keep reading about, meeting some of you folks and do a bit of riding. I've ridden some of the Great Smokie roads including the Dragon on my full dress Harley way back when. And my FJR has been to or through Asheville 3 times alreay since buying in Feb 14th this year in Orlando. Rode her home in Feb too giving due thanks for snow mobilers having invented heated clothing! If only they had invented a way to ride in/around black ice! Those trips through Asheville defined some things I needed on the FJR which I've since added: Russell seat, new tires, throttle lock, mirror extendors, LED driving lights mounted to crashbars, handlebar risers, highway pegs and a wider and taller windshield. That's not all I've done, it's just all that was a must-do before another 11 hour day in the saddle. It's a damned good thing I got my FJR for such a great deal!

Thnaks extrememarine (and others) for all the work organizing this thing!

Typical attendance falls between 70 and 100 riders. All makes / models are welcome, and yes, we'll have download links for the map GPX files. You can preview the routes now on www.fjreom.com in a google maps version.

See you in September!

What is the expected number of total riders? And will there be any other motorcycle makes joining us? I believe I read that some route maps might get published.

Group RateA group rate for rooms has been set up with the hotel. Please ensure you tell the reservations staff you are with the FJR1300 EOM group.
So what exactly is the group room rate for this event? I want to attend but funds are tight
unsure.png
and I would have to lose the extra money I would normally get for working that Sunday. Since I'm still not committed, despite visiting the Asylum in June, I can't look for a roommate to split the cost yet. Also I need to get a set of driving lights mounted on my FJR since I have a tendency to ride at night on long trips. (Don't want to come to my first FJR event on the C-10 just because it already has extra lights)

Last edited by a moderator: