EOM 2013 Website is live

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just registered.

The plan right now is to leave Cleveland area Wens. after work or Thurs. morning.

If anyone is leaving a day or two earlier and riding the twisties down and wants company please let me know.

Just registered.
The plan right now is to leave Cleveland area Wens. after work or Thurs. morning.

If anyone is leaving a day or two earlier and riding the twisties down and wants company please let me know.
Just registered for my first EOM and have a Thursday room reservation.

If you are leaving Wed. I would definitely be up for some twisties on the way down. sign me up.

I've turned on the "Late Registration" option - this ticket includes the banquet meal Saturday night, any swag we have to distribute, and nametags. The cut off for t-shirt orders is Saturday - that ticket option will be turned off Saturday evening so I can get the totals to Duane.

-Wayne

We're registered.

Hopefully we will make it. As of right now, I have some work 'stuff' going on. I'm hoping things work out.

Just a reminder - last call for registration /w T-shirts is now. Tomorrow, the registration will cut over to banquet only - no t-shirts.

The ultimate procrastinator! Just registered the wife and I and as far as can the we will be getting T-shirts still open at this time. We will be at the banquet but staying In Sapire Valley for the week.

See you all there! The Wynne's.

Dave & Ann,

Looking forward to the route downloads.
These look like some awesome routes!
Yep! Ten days till CFO / EOM.
hyper.gif

I hope the rear Bridgestone 23 is up for this ride with 2300 miles already on it.
unsure.png

We are planning to use the western leg of the EOM 500 for the route down to Maggie Valley and then use the eastern leg for some of the way home. I have modified it slightly to pick up the western side of the Snake rather than coming into Shady Valley from the north. I also have an Option A that would let us ride the Hungry Mother State Park section of Hwy 16 on the way down.

I took the EOM 500 route from the Google Maps that was posted and transferred over to Basecamp. When your leg is in a cast you have all sorts of spare time to do stuff like that. I go back to the Fracture Clinic a week tomorrow and am hoping that this time I can dump the air cast.

I have a new set of PR3's all set to go on the FJR either today or tomorrow so for once I am not going to be worried if I can make it home on the tires I have from EOM. The current PR3's are on the wear bars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this just me or is there a problem getting to the fjreomcom website??

Route files in GPX format are posted for download. All except the EOM500 file. I'm having some site builder challenges with adding that last download link. I'll continue to work on it, but wanted to get the rest posted for everyone to download.

Route files in GPX format are posted for download. All except the EOM500 file. I'm having some site builder challenges with adding that last download link. I'll continue to work on it, but wanted to get the rest posted for everyone to download.
Pardon my ignorance, but where would we find the GPX files that are posted for download?