EOM 2013 Website is live

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I missing a link? The EOM500 route isn't download-able but the other six routes are.

Am I missing a link? The EOM500 route isn't download-able but the other six routes are.
It is downloadable in a way, just a bit tricky.

View the picture of the EOM500 route

Pick - view larger map - underneath the picture

Pick link symbol from google, copy it.

In the Tyre program if you have it - import from website - paste the link

A few edits and a recalculate and save as a .gpx or whatever you need for your brand of GPS.

I have it, but it's unlikely I'll do it because I'm already doing a lot of it getting to and from EOM.

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone who wants the EOM500 in GPX, use the "contact us" link in the FJREOM.com site to request it. Include your email address - I'll respond with the file attached.

I have not been able to figure out what the limitation is on the website that's preventing me from posting it. Monday night, once we get settled at our LZ, I'll get a work around built to a google drive or the FTP folder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all, I've got it the EOM500; might try to hit some of that on the way in Thur.

@John d, I stumbled on that "import from website" Tyre feature after posting my question. I didn't realize Tyre did that it is a really cool feature!