Epic Fail

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the part about "I'm going to put a lean on your house". Guess he wants to tip it over.
Every word and term he could have misspelled or misused...he did! He didn't even have the good luck of accidentally getting one right.

"copy right" is one word. Not a biggie. 1/2 fail.

"harashment" How it got an h in it I'm not sure. Maybe his meds aren't at the right level. 1/2 fail.

"leans". That's just funny! Full fail!

"aint" and "yall". Doesn't that have an apostrophe in it? I think they do in the south, but in SoCal gangsta.....maybe they don't. Dunno about that one.

"bee". Be all you can be bee. Bzzz!

"slangering" He meant "slandering" of course, but even that's wrong because slander is saying things about people. Writing bad things about somebody on a forum is "libel". Double fail!

But, I'm sure his attorney will explain all of this as he laughs and bills him many hours for this stunt. ;)

Why isn't our forum more like that one? The only entertainment we get that comes remotely close to that is when someone gets just drunk enough not to pass out, but not quite drunk enough not to post.

Why isn't our forum more like that one? The only entertainment we get that comes remotely close to that is when someone gets just drunk enough not to pass out, but not quite drunk enough not to post.
Well, Odot and Bust are gettin up there, not nearly as squ....wild as they used ta be.

Well, it was a long read but I got something out of it:

squid.gif

nutkick.gif

So it wasn't a total waste of time. :lol:

The smilie sequence also serves as a Readers Digest condensed version for 17 pages of hateful posts about a someone that has a KICK ME sign on his back but doesn't know it or catch on to it.

OK, a quick hijack here then back to the nonsense...

How do you save a GIF file from a web page and still have it animate elsewhere?

You liked some of the emoticons too? I added two from that page to the forum...so we have them in perpetuity. Otherwise, PM me which one you wanted.

banghead :banghead: and rockwoot :rockwoot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Even deeper :eek:fftopic:

Edited to add: The following is true for MicroSquash. If you own Apple/Mac thingie -- join a self help group.

For a one time shot you can take the cool smilie that you just discovered on another Forum then:

* place the cursor on the smilie and right click

* scroll down the options and click on Properties

* highlight the entire Location line from http: to .gif/jpg

* copy the highlighted line <ctrl C>

* in your thread where you want to use the cool smilie click on the Insert Image button
rte-image-button.png
and paste in the URL to the smilie <ctrl P> [Test smilie supplied -->]

scooter.gif

To save the smilie for future necessities:

* scroll down the options and click on Save Image As... and save it someplace on your computer where you can locate it again ;)

* upload the smilie to your favorite picture hosting site

* each time you want to use the smilie you can use the URL provided by your picture hosting site

Since it's Friday, this one is for the old timers that remember Scab's breech birth into the Forum -- Scab's worst nightmare:

2116451922a5986156785ml.gif

There may be other ways to do this but these are a couple of ways. If you properly bribe an admin with good cigars and fine beverages they may include your smilie in the Forum library making life easy :)

:unsure: :unsure: That's never happened to me... Yeah, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :rolleyes:

There may be other ways to do this but these are a couple of ways. If you properly bribe an admin with good cigars and fine beverages they may include your smilie in the Forum library making life easy :)
Ooh, ooh, ooh!! I like good cigars and fine beverages (preferably of the single malt variety).

Pick me!! Pick me!!

(I'll wear my bogus forum admin hat for the occasion) :eek:

Well, the shirts are real, conversated with havoc, and have 2 coming. The squid simile is perfect-hope it becomes a fixture.

<<<To save the smilie for future necessities:

* scroll down the options and click on Save Image As... and save it someplace on your computer where you can locate it again >>>

That method above also works if you want to insert the image into an email. You won't have to save to a pic hosting site to put into an email.

The entire episode is funny if one lives close to where he says he does.

First, El Dorado Hills is in El Dorado County (near Placerville), so why would he file with the Sacramento County District Attorney?

And bringing a suit in Federal Court? On what grounds?

Uh....not having a "release" for his image to be broadcast isn't copyright infringement.

Whatta dweeb! Hmmmmmm, I wonder how much money my images are worth having been photographed at many FJR meets? Oh wait, I'd have to pay others for posting images of me..... :dribble: