First delivered in North America !!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HIGHLANDER

naewittyshitepostedeere
Reaction score
Looks like Canada has the first shipment of the 2006's in North America! :D

Now you whiney waiters can work yourself up into a frenzY ! :p

https://www.fjr1300.info/

FIRST2006.jpg

Edited ( 'cause some guys have not read the link ) to add it's not my bike, the honor belongs to the lady in the pic, her bike is in the crate the guys leaning on, next bike to be asembled.

Last edited by a moderator:
28 views in 20 minutes and no comments ??? :erm:
You guys are slippin !!
I'm not sure who's worse, you or MM2! :lol:
He can't help it, we're related.....

by choice! :haha: Brothers under the skin and all that.... Arh, arh, arh, arh; humor! :D

Besides, its only fair that our Northern brothers and sisters get theirs first, their riding season being so much shorter. And, notice, NO PANNIERS (The mounting hole covers are in place). Probably a decision by Yamaha Canada to deliver the bikes before the panniers arrived. Now our Canadian riders can say, "Nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah!"

I'm still hoping for an appropriate April 1 delivery for the first United States delivery. :haha:

Waiting? Oh yea, the 06. No hurry, I got plenty time......PM. <>< :p P.S. Notice something missing? Like sidebags? :rolleyes:

Maybe saddlebags are an extra in Canada? Aren't they an extra in Europe? Hey any Canuks out there with any feedback ?

Oh, that's right. I did order an '06. I had kind of forgotten.

NOT. :angry:

I'm happy for you, eh, but Yamaha, get our bikes down here now!

They sure look pretty when they're all new and shiny... Congrats! Hope the bags come along sooner rather than later...

Words fail me...relative to Yamaha USA, other than: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :angry: ...........DFO

Good lookin' pair o'bookends, folks. Am I envious? You bet yer biscuit! Congratulations and all that, eh. B) :) :)

BAGGER

Is it me, or does that Blue look like the '05 Galaxy Blue? Maybe it is just the pictures. When I saw an '06 at the national show, the blue was different.

Personally, I like my '05 Galaxy Blue with clutch and built in heaters. :D

Is it me, or does that Blue look like the '05 Galaxy Blue?  Maybe it is just the pictures.  When I saw an '06 at the national show, the blue was different.
Personally, I like my '05 Galaxy Blue with clutch and built in heaters.  :D
Different...not different...

Doesn't matter. It's still Frenchy-foo-fagnasty blue.

:D

That is cool and all, but it is a little far north for me. :eh:
Yeah, either the Japs have quite a sense of humor, or they aren't real good at geography. "Hey, let's ship the first ones to the people who can't ride them because it's too damn cold up there :p "

Oh well, I'm not scheduled until May anyway, and I still have the ST1300 (FOR SALE), so I'm not too upset........YET!!!