First Farkle and

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philip

Reaction score
Well I got my upper case from PapFJr and it fit perfectly!! Today it was nice enough my wife agreed to finally ride on the FJR, she likes it WAYYY more than the Bandit 1250..also she likes the windscreen in the up position when cruising @ 70mph. Of course this causes me some buffetting but its well worth it if shes riding with me. :yahoo: My 13 yr old son also likes it alot, he says he has more room, of course when hes back there I have to remind him to keep his arms him as hes playing airplane most of the time :lol: I have another "monster" windscreen coming so we can change that and see. SO far so good, Im very happy to have "UPGRADED" to the FJR from the B1250!!!

Good for you! All of the 2-up riders in NorCal have a topcase or a backrest. Anything to keep SWMBO secure, smiling and joining in the fun is a huge plus.

Momma loves having the trunk back there. And the best investment was that mounting plate that Toe made for the GIVI. She has actually dozed off back there on a long haul. Kinda amusing when you hear snoring through the autocom.

Momma loves having the trunk back there. And the best investment was that mounting plate that Toe made for the GIVI. She has actually dozed off back there on a long haul. Kinda amusing when you hear snoring through the autocom.
Can I ask what mounting plate you're referring to?

A couple of years ago, Toecutter had some steel plates made for the Givi that moved the whole thing back three inches. Gives her a little more room, because my fat ass is taking up more than my share. I am almost certain there are no more available, but Toe might have a template to use, and a person could make their own. Should be able to find it in the search. Fred jr

A couple of years ago, Toecutter had some steel plates made for the Givi that moved the whole thing back three inches. Gives her a little more room, because my fat ass is taking up more than my share. I am almost certain there are no more available, but Toe might have a template to use, and a person could make their own. Should be able to find it in the search. Fred jr
I see. I'll look. I have a Givi top case kept from my traded in v-strom and on that bike my pillion was more comfortable when I drilled holes and moved it back a bit. Not sure how the stock Givi setup will work on the FJR. thanks.