FJR Assistance Directory Address

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve,

I don't know if there are any more out there like me but I am unable to open your new listing.

Mac

I don't know if there are any more out there like me but I am unable to open your new listing.
Only a couple have reported problems. Its just a plain old zip file. Double click it in windows and it'll unzip for you. I'll send out the next one uncompressed.

The other 'complaint' I got was that it only shows about 50 when viewing the POI's. Its important to note its showing you the CLOSEST 50 to your location. Their all there, your just not close enough to them!

Steve, thank you for continuing the great work on the FJR Assistance Directory, and for providing the other POIs.

I came across this very cool free (shareware) POI Edit application, it seamlessly links up to Google Maps and MapPoint.

POIEdit

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always carried this list with me in paper form. Now that it is set up in POI fashion, it is so much more useful and convenient to use. Many thanks to all those that took part in this. I know it must be allot of work.

However, there are clever people out there, and not so clever people out there. Unfortunately I fall way deep into the later. It took me 4 hours to figure out how to load this properly to the POI section of the Zumo. Once know, it takes about a minute.

If anyone has a problem feel free to PM me and I'll get a comprehensive set of instructions to you.

Edit to add: Instructions work for a Zumo using XP. Can't speak for other systems.

With all the folks talking up an Alaska trip I figured it would only be prudent to add myself to the help desk list.
I haven't received an email from you, see the first message in this thread and follow the directions. Glad to have you!

With all the folks talking up an Alaska trip I figured it would only be prudent to add myself to the help desk list.
I haven't received an email from you, see the first message in this thread and follow the directions. Glad to have you!
I sent an e-mail to the listed yahoo account and I received a non-deliverable response, I will check your profile for a different email address or something I can click on to send it to you.

I sent an e-mail to the listed yahoo account and I received a non-deliverable response, I will check your profile for a different email address or something I can click on to send it to you.
Just double checked it. Its working fine. Must've been a typo.

Dangitall! Now that you've added POI's to the system, I guess I best get off my lazy arse and offer up some assistance

Sending a Email

Help me!

I'm without my FJR Assistance list and wondering in there is anyone besides me on the assistance list in Calgary.

Bike is dead and need trailer/transport before it snows again!

Jeff

Edit: Damn, no one listening.. :( Guess I'll hike home and figure something out.

Help me!I'm without my FJR Assistance list and wondering in there is anyone besides me on the assistance list in Calgary.

Bike is dead and need trailer/transport before it snows again!

Jeff

Edit: Damn, no one listening.. :( Guess I'll hike home and figure something out.
Jeff, new Assistance list is going out tonight. A little late for March. I have some family issues going on thats kept me from my duties :)

Jeff, new Assistance list is going out tonight. A little late for March. I have some family issues going on thats kept me from my duties :)
No worries. Got a ride home and rigged up a spare battery in my tank bag then went back for the recovery as the sun was going down. Good thing too! 2" of wet snow on the ground this AM! :(