FJR Assistance Directory Address

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those in the Julian / San Diego / Tijuana area, pretty much anywhere south of LA, give me a shout. Info transmitted.

Is there still a directory ? I've sent emails & PMs with no response . . . .
Yes, there is. Jude sends out updated directories out every so often as new members sign up. I'm sure he'll send one out soon. This is a volunteer mission...and I'm sure you'll get the list soon.

Not a problem. Just thought I would have a response to a PM or email to let me know ....Odot may be on to something . . . . . :p
FJRobert,

Gypsy sent me the latest assistance list on November 14, so I'm guessing he sends them out on a once a month, or so, basis.

I am sitting at my desk here in downtown Phoenix, just call me at 602-254-1191 x 148, and I will forward the 11/14 list to you.

The reqular cast of FJR characters from Phoenix is on the list: Greg, Art, Burk, A Girl, myself, and some others we both know.

BeemerDonS

Not a problem. Just thought I would have a response to a PM or email to let me know ....Odot may be on to something . . . . . :p
Hi Robert,

I sent you the list on Nov-20 to this address [email protected]. I don't recall it bouncing. You sure it didn't get sent to your junk mail or something?

Jude

...hmmmm maybe it's Robert that has Jude on "ignore". :)

Well, alls well that ends well. Thanks Jude for all the work!

Thanks Again gypsy, Can't find the first one but found the one sent today ! I appreciate your efforts to make this & all that are on the list and am glad to be a part of it ! :thumbsup:

Appreciate the standby beemerdons !

Last edited by a moderator: