FJR Assistance Directory Address

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just going over the list and we are at 319 members.

Only missing folks from

Hawii

DC

Maryland

North Dakota

and

Manitoba

Prince Edward Island

Newfoundland

We even have people from

Mexico

Italy

Slovakia

UK

Japan

Australia

Ok folks I have created an email address to which you can send your information and I will put it together for distribution.
[SIZE=12pt]The address to send the information is:[/SIZE]

[email protected]

The list will be sent directly to FJRForum members who request it. I also think that everyone can offer something even just the use of a phone so if you plan to request the list you should seriously consider putting yourself on it.

Please email the information don't PM. Thx.

Here is the info we need for the list:

- FJR Forum name/handle

- First name (I hate having to call people and ask for them by handle. "Hello could I speak to Road Rash please?")

- City

- State

- Phone/Cell number

- type of assistance you can offer (Such as technical help, tools, tent space, extra bed, comraderie, able to transport bike (trailer/pick-up). Anything else you can think of.)

Remember this is supposed to be a list for emergencies. It isn't necessary to say you will help with planning a trip to your area. Afterall that is what the forum is for.

[SIZE=12pt]The address to send the information is:[/SIZE]

[email protected]

Cheers,

gypsy

Count me in, e-mail sent, New Bern / Vanceboro NC. Nice work to all. :clapping: Sorry it took so long to run across this post. I know about 3 or 4 more FJR riders in eastern NC that should post up. :unsure:

another okey for the list.

you might have trouble getting a north dakota listing.

im not sure if they have electricity up there yet.

they didnt have much of anything except cold when i moved out.

I just added my name to the list... I know there's a number of Washington folks on the board... but just in case!