FJR Caps

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seeing as I payed full list for my 05 ABS from my female sales rep I insisted on the hat WC showed be thrown in for free.

Trust me,I made out on the deal. If I had gotten a BJ from her I would have had to pay 1/2 of everything I own as the wife was there with me!

Hey,

the dealer gave me one of those factory FJR hats

dark blue with the FJR 1300 logo and Yamaha on the back

I also got 2 patches,, blue with silver thread logo,,

pretty kool :D

but I'm greedy,, I want my hat in the mail!! :haha:

the documentation cutie had em lined up in front of her office,,

I thought it was for tags!!

I was wondering why they chose a blue background for the "New and Improved forum".

After this thread, the color choice became very obvious and well chosen. :bigeyes:

Did the hat come from directly from Yamaha or from your local dealer or some regional distributor? Is your FJR a recent purchase? or maybe you spent some $$$ on service or something?
I just got my FJR at the end of March and the cap came from Yamaha, not the dealer.

WEll I got a new FJR  3weeks ago. No Hat or blow job. Will I be getting them soon? :angry:
If you can bend and touch your toes with straight knees you're very close to getting your blowjob! :blink:

For the hat you're SOL. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
WEll I got a new FJR  3weeks ago. No Hat or blow job. Will I be getting them soon? :angry:
Just wait by the front door. I'm sure the mail "person" will be there shortly to deliver both. :p :D

I got my FJR Hat from Jooshead from the Internat Board in Jan 04 when he was here on business we had a weekend ride with Highlander MadMike2 OCFJR Myself and Dive1 and a couple on bmerGs's was a great weekend got to meet him on sunday at the BBQ.Also have 1 of the dealer hats :p .

rogerfjrfaster :D

If you can bend and touch your toes with straight knees you're very close to getting your blowjob! :blink:

For the hat you're SOL. :(
If I could do that, I could keep bending and end up with the hat too. :detect:

Looks like I'm goona have to pay for both of them. :dribble:

Whoa! You guys are really hung up on the BJ's! I got my '05 FJR in December and got my hat in the mail yesterday - touching!

Anyway, don't want a BJ(DUH) but will trade for other personal services! ;)

-just kidding- :D