FJR Caps

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my hat today. Bought my bike off the showroom floor the first week of May. I think bikerrph is right about them only going to the '05 buyers. It's like the faster blue color, you other guys are SOL.

So Sherpagirl, seeing how you don't want the BJ in the first place maybe you'd be willing to give that away for free :rolleyes:

And I want the hat so maybe we could work out a deal on what personal services :p would be required.

Man I hope everybody has a good sense of humor.

Whoa! You guys are really hung up on the BJ's!
Hey Sherpa... I'm sure some are blushing about now. :blush2: It does remind me of a joke... two guys walking down the street see a dog licking himself "there". One guy says, "I wish I could do that". The other says, "He'd bite you."
Anyway... got my hat in the mail yesterday... I was in the first '05 PDP (2/1 - 4/30).

Hit that shit, froggy!

Anyway, hat me. Came today, just like everyone said: brown box, hat big enough for a watermelon-head, blah blah don't hate us when your ride starts ticking letter...

Kidding, natch. I like the hat. Especially I was about to buy one off ebay but held off when people started mentioning it.

PDP March, got bike early May.

-BD

Hey just got my hat, that is one high quality lid. Nice thought from Yamaha!!!

I got mine today, the free FJR hat not the BJ (yet, it is the weekend) :drinks:

mo

PDP'd March of 04.. got my '05 in Sept '04 and got the hat yesterday :)

Nice board guys :clap:

Yep I got my hat yesterday....I must say I was quite surprised. I got a letter thanking me for purchasing the bike about 4 days before getting the hat and I was very pleased that Yamaha took the time to do that for their customers. I know it is only a hat and a letter...but to me that tells me alot about Yamaha. I owned Kawasaki's and a Suzuki before and never had either of those two companies ever even sent a thank you letter. :angry: Hats off to Yamaha for their thoughtfulness. :coolio:

Received my hat yesterday along with a letter from Yamaha saying thanks for the purchase. The hat is in conjuction with their 50th anniversary. Nice hat. :agent:

As one who purchased off the showroom floor in October of 04, I am not sure if I will get anything from Mummy Yammie.

Did any others who were not part of the PDP get one?

Skippy

Got my FJR hat from Yamaha today.......... :D

Thank you Yamaha........... :cap:

Came back from vacation, checked all the mail, sure enough a small box from yamaha.

Opened it up and there was the hat and the letter. I picked up my 05 in August of 04.

sounds like just the 05 owners got em.

-=SF=-