• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FJR Logo Hats And Shirts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you still waiting, thanks for your patience. I should be able to get all orders that have been paid filled this week but I'm at the mercy of my supplier.

I'm stopping by there tonight on the way home (7/21) to finish up the website. The first edition will allow the direct purchase of hats and shirts in a few different colors.

Prices will be slightly higher but not by much. There will be four different types of shirts ranging from nice to really nice. You'll also have some shipping options.

I'd be glad to add other logos as long as they're not copyrighted or otherwise protected.

EDIT: The website is going live later this week. I'm going to be adding some additional items including a duffel with the logo that should make a nice tail bag, a hi-viz version of the cap, and a few more. We also can do some very nice fleece wear, high end technical jackets (soft shells), you name it.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I just placed an order for a hat and a shirt. As I was paying, I noticed the box that says 'upload your logo'...I was hoping to get the FJR1300 logo like you have on the hats on both. I hope that's the default!

If not, I would appreciate it if you could mark it that way on my order, #451033.

Thanks!

So, I just placed an order for a hat and a shirt. As I was paying, I noticed the box that says 'upload your logo'...I was hoping to get the FJR1300 logo like you have on the hats on both. I hope that's the default!
If not, I would appreciate it if you could mark it that way on my order, #451033.

Thanks!
Sorry about that. Yes - to be clear, everything on the site will come with the FJR logo shown in the pictures in post #1.

EDIT - NOTE - I'm trying to get the 'upload logo' option removed. PLEASE JUST IGNORE IT FOR NOW

Thanks,

Todd

Last edited by a moderator:
are all the shirts polo's,just different materials?

Any thoughts to offering long sleeve tee's, or short sleeve tees, or mock turtles.. something more wearable while riding?

are all the shirts polo's,just different materials?
Any thoughts to offering long sleeve tee's, or short sleeve tees, or mock turtles.. something more wearable while riding?
Yes and yes. In short, what I have on there now are polo shirts in a variety of materials. The Dri-tech is really nice but was kinda pricey so I wanted some lower cost options too.

As for tee shirts, that's definitely in the works. Short and long sleeve. Rather than embroidery, I was thinking color transfer for the logo. However, there's no reason you couldn't have the logo embroidered on a tee shirt.

NOTE: For now, during checkout, please ignore the 'upload logo' button/request. It's a legacy of the site software I'm trying to eliminate

ALSO: The K500 Silk Touch is available with or w/o a pocket on the front. The pocket version is slightly more ($2) but if you want that option right now, just order the regular shirt and put a note in the 'special instructions' section that you want a pocket version.

FINALLY: Don't forget these are available in ladies sizes as well.

Question for the group regarding tee shirts:

I can do a color transfer of this logo on a variety of short or long sleeved tee shirts. Unlike slik screen, these can be applied as the shirts are ordered so I don't have to pre-make a bunch of inventory. However, the minimum order on the logo transfers is 10 so I'd like to gauge interest in tee shirts.

Please provide feedback here: Shirt poll

FYI - I've ordered a second skin 1/2 tank cover through the group buy. I'm going to have the logo I've done embroidered on it to see how it looks compared to the one second skin offers. If there's interest, I'll offer that as a service too.

UPDATE - If desired, the circle in the logo can be done in different colors to match your bike.

Site update - tee shirts added. These will be color transfer, not embroidery. Pics of color transfer will be posted ASAP. Also, a duffel that should work well as a tail bag is on the way.

Got back in town, hats were waiting. Very nice! Part of my riding gear. When I stop and my helmet comes off, the hat goes on. Thank you.

A question about the hats - are they the lower profile hats that are more popular these days, or do they have the more upright front of the cap?

I ask because I have a large forehead (think of Frazier on tv) and the low profiles don't work too well.

But I'm think of having it trimmed down a bit - maybe an angle grinder?