• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FJR Logo Hats And Shirts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A question about the hats - are they the lower profile hats that are more popular these days, or do they have the more upright front of the cap?
I ask because I have a large forehead (think of Frazier on tv) and the low profiles don't work too well.

But I'm think of having it trimmed down a bit - maybe an angle grinder?
They seem normal to me. Neither high like a trucker cap nor especially low.

hoodie one day? it gets chilly up here. Hoodie more practical than a polo or T. Just a thought...... :)

hoodie one day? it gets chilly up here. Hoodie more practical than a polo or T. Just a thought...... :)
No problem. Hoodie's galore are available. I'll get a couple added to the site.
Maybe black with silver or white?

Pullover, no zip?

Hell, yur like Santyclause... :)
Naw, navy with blue...everyone know's '05's are best :p

But +10 to the pullover, no zip

OK - There's a hoodie now but it has a zipper. I'm still looking for a good one without.

Also - I've added a duffle bag that should make a nice tail bag.

Finally - I received my tank bra today and will get the logo on it ASAP. We'll see then if anyone else wants their tank bra embroidered.

Attn various regional meet organizers (WFO, EOM, SW-FOG, CFO, SFO, CFR, etc.) - The FJR logo hats can be special ordered with region-specific lettering on the back in place of the generic 'Sport Touring' at no extra cost. For example 'SWFOG 2009, Page, AZ' could be had on the back of the hat.

If you would like to order a batch in advance of your meet, let me know.

I'm not sure if this is needed but I also have purchased a Polo shirt and Hat. I can't wait to get them.

Thanks, :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been slowly getting more items done with the logo and will be updating the site with actual pictures as I can. I have a couple of the tech tee shirts that turned out really nice and make good base layers.

Here's a pic of the Hi-Viz hat. Perfect for those late night runs or walking the dog. Note that the reflective stripe on the back of this hat replaces the 'Sport Touring' logo back there.

Color of this hat is very hard to photograph it's so Hi-Vizy. In person it's a perfect match for most Hi-Viz garments.

Hi_Viz_Hat_1_Sm.JPG