FJR Mileage Milestones

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photo assist for mxvet57 -

img_5397-M.jpg

Not nearly enough to play with the big boyz, but then again, for a Candy Butt Association peep who only rides 35 miles at a time, not to shabby?
flirt.gif

My goal is to beat JamesK to 200k, but that doode is an animal..
Miles_20131223.JPG

Final tally for me (on FJRs) is just shy of 80K. I did almost 41K on my 04, and almost 39K on my 08....

I do have almost 20K on the Tenere as well...

Glad to see you're racking up the miles, here are some of my milestones since I retired in end of '05, with 16,108, I also had a 1100 Katana at the time and was riding both. 06/11/08-100,000 miles, 10/28/10-200,000 miles, 10/26/12-300,000 miles. My speedometer now reads 344,167 miles as of 12/31/13. Here's to looking forward to a lot more miles next year, and wishing everybody a Happy New Year and ride safe.

53k on my first 2004, and 55k so far on my second 2004...so only 108k miles of FJR riding.

But that's fun trips only, no commuting for this slacker northerner.

We've had a few additions/modifications to the list in the first post since it was last updated in Oct 2012. Any chance it can be revised any time soon?
SkooterG needs to hand this thread off to someone else if he doesn't have time to update it.

I sent GreggiePoo an PM but no reply yet.

Come on Skooter Dah G, get off top dead bottom and rise to the top!

Well I have not posted in a while my last post was for 100k and that was about 3 years ago anyway hit 150k and thought I should post it. I will get to 200k eventually. I sure love my 2006 fjr

Last edited by a moderator:
We've had a few additions/modifications to the list in the first post since it was last updated in Oct 2012. Any chance it can be revised any time soon?
SkooterG needs to hand this thread off to someone else if he doesn't have time to update it.

I sent GreggiePoo an PM but no reply yet.

Come on Skooter Dah G, get off top dead bottom and rise to the top!
He's a bit busy, being a glamorous Yamaha Test Ride Leader and all...I saw him at Phoenix IMS, says he hasn't had much time for the forum lately.