FJR Mileage Milestones

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back on subject:

The Draggon - 05 ABS - has 39500 on the odimeter. 32K when I bought her 2 years ago. 3rd owner.

Ok so I'm member of the Candy Butt Riders. :p

I'm learning everyday the disadvantages of buy a used bike from a backyard machanic.

Every time I have to work on the bike every other sentence out of my mouth is "Why the Hell did he do that?"

It would have been much easier to do it right the first time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

2006 A with 84,689. Still running strong. Good to hear folks are getting a lot of miles out of their bikes. Is the 222,000 miles on the original engine?

Thanks for the survey. Good to see people are putting on the miles.

65,500 miles on an '04, original owner. BUTT I put 54,000 miles on an '05 BMW and about 25,000 on three other bikes during the same period of time. The FJR is my fave though, and will be in the garage for a long time.

You guys sure RIDE! I have an 08, she will be 2 years old in June I currently have little over 22,000 on her should have 25K plus by her birthday.

Hope to see you all out on the road!

I have a whopping 5256 on my 09, purchased in September after a Fooking deer took out my 05 with 91493 on September 19, 2009 miles on it. I miss my 05, but i am learning to like the 09. The story on the deer strike can be read here. https://tinyurl.com/yj4fgwg Don't forget to hunt and hunt often!

Bob St. George

IBA #248

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit by SkooterG: Sorry Marty, I finally got around to updating the list!

Meanwhile, somewhere on the Navajo reservation, Vinny hits 1% of master Skooter's stunning mileage..... :yahoo:

mileage.jpg

I need to come here more often!

`03 122.467 as of today. NO valves been adjusted yet. One FD seal (warrenty). I also have three bikes :)

And it hasn`t been wrecked three times, Scooter!!

Just found my way to this thread. Sorry I'm late.

As of today my 2005 has 102,986 miles on it. Good times. Hell, I bet my 13 year old son has more miles on this FJR than some of you CBA fellas!

I got you all beat! 11k miles on my '07!!!

[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

(of course, I just bought it a month ago, and at that time it had 8500 miles)

Big Sky has 57,000 on the bright red '03. Stolen, totaled, restored in 2005, sitting in the garage every year mid Oct.-mid-March here in the northern Montana Rockies. Plan to keep it...forever? Now I'm also putting miles on a DL 1000 V-Strom.
How about total pillion miles? I'd bet my Marilyn has been on the back for about 50,000 of the 57,000.
43,000 on an 04'. i'll try harder....damn weekends only come around once a week...need to campaign for a 3rd weekend day

2005 FJR, bought April 22, 2006, making this my 4-year anniversary (2 days ago)! :yahoo:

I bought it with 1,700 miles, and right now it now reads 75,833.

JB

2003 -126,000 miles. One loose exhaust valve @ 80K. Currently in the shop for a slipping clutch (likely a gear dog) Mechanic friend said the engine looks great for the miles. Maybe I'll get 200K.

Ken