FJR rental in San Fransico

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyingz06

Reaction score
any where to rent one if I fly in? Can they arrange to have it at the airport?

Thank guys!

SFO airport is kind of on it's own. When I looked into renting in the SFO area last year, I found nobody who brought bikes to the airport. Because of both traffic and cost, I'd have taken BART (subway) from the airport to get close and then a taxi.

Dubbelju's got a great reputation, but there are numerous others you can rent from. I'd have to do the Google search thing again just like you, but I remember finding both independents and dealers who rent. Admo and EagleRider are pretty much everywhere anymore and most operate from dealers.

As for FJRs, your hunt's going to be harder. A few places rent them, but Admo, EagleRider, and most others rent mostly Harleys, BMWs, and GoldWings, with a few smaller Hondas and other bikes thrown in. The closest to a FJR I'd expect to get is a R1150 or 1200RT, but keep looking and you might find a FJR.

If you're staying in SanFran with the traffic congestion and hills, consider something lighter than a full touring bike.